• The KillerFrogs

2024 Football Regular Season Predictions

82 Frog Fever

I really have NO CLUE how this season will go. No idea. Lots of question marks. So with that said, I say 7-5.

I will hope for better, of course, but flipping last year's 5-7 to 7-5 is an improvement.
Crazy season coming. With a few breaks this team could be 8-4, but with a few injuries it could be 4-8.
One thing is for sure, there will be plenty to discuss.

Goo

6-6 hope I’m wrong
OL depth is an issue.
Not impressed with our skill guys (QB, RB, WR, TE). No one talk about Hejny on here. I was hoping he might be the answer based on HS career, but I’ve heard nothing special.
Our defense can only improve schemes
Really hope I’m wrong

EVOfrogMR

6-6 hope I’m wrong
OL depth is an issue.
Not impressed with our skill guys (QB, RB, WR, TE). No one talk about Hejny on here. I was hoping he might be the answer based on HS career, but I’ve heard nothing special.
Our defense can only improve schemes
Really hope I’m wrong
All Goo posts deserve likes for the Great White Hit Gif.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"The Offensive line should be improved. They couldn't get much worse..." Ouch! "I was (debating) placing them (TCU) at #5 or #6..." Ouch!

Good discussion towards the end about the grinding nature of money and the death of What Was...

Estridge is at least honest. Sure, he's a homer and all, but he's also willing to call it like he sees it. We are incredibly lucky to have him hanging around.

"You know what Fresno is? Lubbock with palm trees."

Endless Purple

Have not done much research this year.

Think the ceiling is higher, but going with 10-2 for the regular season. Hope to be eliminated with a week left at 11-0.

Random other prediction - The Big 12 will go 27-5 in the first two weeks.