• The KillerFrogs

2021 NCAA Baseball Regionals

TooColdU

Grand Canyon in a tight one vs #5 national seed Arizona.

They were down 7-4 in the 8th but have scored 2 runs. 7-6 now.

Loser has to play Okie Light tomorrow

Last edited:

CountryFrog

If celebrating in baseball is such a crime then it seems like they should put in an actual rule that is enforced for excessive celebration. Until it starts getting punished then I'll never care.

If a guy wants to make himself look like an ass after a home run then go for it. If he does it enough then he'll probably eventually do it on a ball that hits off the wall and turn a double or triple into a single.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Well he was also an idiot. Never understood why people admired him for his buffoonery.

Admitted, most people that think they are funny likely didn’t get enough attention growing up. He also threw a banana at a player of noir colour. Some people yell stuff to get attention, some wear purple pimp costumes...

froginmn

If celebrating in baseball is such a crime then it seems like they should put in an actual rule that is enforced for excessive celebration. Until it starts getting punished then I'll never care.

If a guy wants to make himself look like an ass after a home run then go for it. If he does it enough then he'll probably eventually do it on a ball that hits off the wall and turn a double or triple into a single.
I think you understand that there are unwritten rules in just about every sport, as well as pretty much every aspect of life.

But sure, if Tennessee baseball wants to showboat, they certainly can. I mean, they've been to a regional twice in the last 15 years