• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

He became internet famous because he would post these videos where he would read the players and coaches lips and would do lil break downs of whatever happened in that situation. He's a huge skankees fan and baseball fan in general.

Yeah I don't even remember him talking about the stros. He probably did but I've seen 100s of his videos over the years that I forgot.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
All this cheating hate is getting funnier and funnier. You’d think there was was a real mathematical disparity in stats. You‘d think every Astro hit .500 and out scored opponents by astronomical numbers and swept every series. All it showed was that it hardly made a difference and that it’s hard to hit major league pitching even if you know what’s coming.

…and not a trash can heard anywhere.

Last edited:
All this cheating hate is getting funnier and funnier. You’d think there was was a real mathematical disparity in stats. You‘d think every Astro hit .500 and out scored opponents by astronomical numbers and swept every series. All it showed was that it hardly made a difference and that it’s hard to hit major league pitching even if you know what’s coming.

…and not a trash can heard anywhere.

So it's OK if it doesn't make a difference? Good life lesson.

Please respond to the video above where the A’s pitcher says every team was doing it.

EDIT: Here it is again…

What is there to say? They cheated and got caught. They weren't a scapegoat. Never said other teams weren't cheating and never said the punishment was fair and equitable. Houston got what they deserved. That doesn't mean what they did was worse. Take it up with MLB for being inconsistent and hypocritical. Some people get the death penalty. OJ got away with it. That's how life go.

Ron Swanson

What is there to say? They cheated and got caught. They weren't a scapegoat. Never said other teams weren't cheating and never said the punishment was fair and equitable. Houston got what they deserved. That doesn't mean what they did was worse. Take it up with MLB for being inconsistent and hypocritical. Some people get the death penalty. OJ got away with it. That's how life go.
My point is every team was “cheating”, and everyone hating the Astros because we are cheaters is silly. The above video just proves what baseball people already know.

I get it, especially Rangers fans who were looking for any excuse to hate us, but it’s such an overblown deal.

This kind of stuff has been going on forever. My buddy’s dad worked for the Rangers in the 70’s and he said they had a secret camera out in CF.