• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Punter1

I kinda skimmed thru the entire 10 rounds of draft picks looking to see who my Cubs and Rangers picked along with local/Big 12 players....and I didn't count but I bet I saw at least 8 Tech players listed.

Along with losing Micah Dallas it looks like a massive rebuild for them...

Moose Stuff

Yes. What other value is there? I looked up 2019 and seems like Round 10 gets around $145k... guessing `13th round is around $100K?

No point in being a smart ass, I’m trying to answer your question. There is no limit to what you can pay a guy after the 10th round. $125K is the most you can pay a guy without dipping into your pool money though. So as an example if you had $500,000 of pool money left over you could give a kid $625,000 without penalty.

WIN

R.b1395355c873adc9d0c9aaa4a1f38003

Hers/He's/It's/What?

jake102

No point in being a smart ass, I’m trying to answer your question. There is no limit to what you can pay a guy after the 10th round. $125K is the most you can pay a guy without dipping into your pool money though. So as an example if you had $500,000 of pool money left over you could give a kid $625,000 without penalty.

Sorry wasn't trying to be a jerk. Was honestly asking if I was missing something else besides the signing bonus/up front comp. Good to know otherwise though.