• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Feel like they will have to make whoever they get a top 5 paid coach - and the problem is what is top 5 will move on them every time someone says no or as soon as the LSU job opens and they get into the bidding war....

I would normally say I can't see anyone getting over $2 mil a year at this point given Corbin is still below that - but then Aggy likes to try to be #1 even if it is just in wasting money.
Agreed.

Pharm Frog

Outfield in OKC plays so weird- these two teams are hitting it all over the yard, their outfielders are missing playing the ball and it’s bouncing everywhere

RF in Bricktown can be a [ hundin]. RCF as well. I’ve seen high school kids virtually go into fetal position out there because they have no idea where the ball is. I saw Puig one afternoon lose a ball off the bat and it dropped about 15’ from him and he picked it up and gunned a fella out at 3B standing up. There’s a strip between the seats and the overhang that makes it very tough. Can be tough on 1B as well.

Punter1

RF in Bricktown can be a [ hundin]. RCF as well. I’ve seen high school kids virtually go into fetal position out there because they have no idea where the ball is. I saw Puig one afternoon lose a ball off the bat and it dropped about 15’ from him and he picked it up and gunned a fella out at 3B standing up. There’s a strip between the seats and the overhang that makes it very tough. Can be tough on 1B as well.

All the more reason to get it outta there asap...

ftwfrog

Don’t tell that to AJ Balta...too soon?