• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

MadFrog

I would think KS has a quick pull of Cornelio if he starts walking/hitting people. Hopefully we are still hitting the ball. What a pressure game.

LisaLT

I would think KS has a quick pull of Cornelio if he starts walking/hitting people. Hopefully we are still hitting the ball. What a pressure game.
You got that right. Hopefully the batting barrage continues for us, but I’ll be happy with a win by one run scenario if that’s what happens.

Pharm Frog

Would love to see RC come out with command and some late movement on the fastball. Would go a long way toward making me think we could compete well in a regional.

Pharm Frog

WVU didn’t have too much difficulty solving for OU Sunday pitching (unlike the Frogs who mustered a single run in 9 innings). It’s 6-5 WVU in the 4th but OU looking to take back the lead in B4

Punter1

I know every P5 conf deals with the same thing...but I wish ours would find a way to shorten the conf baseball tournament. Just seems it does more harm than good for the winning or best teams.

Maybe now that it's inside and outta that blow dryer furnace where rain and tornadoes have an equal chance of showing up...our teams will be fresh for the regional.

Eight

with everything that has happened this season with injuries on the pitching staff, issues with the bull pen, the hitting lulls, how do some here view the frogs season in conference play?