• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Wexahu

I had thought he dropped a bit after the injury but maybe not. Anyway, if Hayes commits and wants to sign early 12/18 can’t get here soon enough. Would be a huge get, we’re used to o-lineman needing a couple years to get up to speed, I bet this kid might be able to start next year from the get go.

Eight

For some reason, against my normal thinking, reading this makes me think we should RS Coker..Coker + Garrett could be nasty

you lose the opportunity for live game action an experience for a player who will most likely be a starting tackle next year for what might happen in 3 years?

the world has change and if coker pans out you possibly lose him after his junior season

Froggish

you lose the opportunity for live game action an experience for a player who will most likely be a starting tackle next year for what might happen in 3 years?

the world has change and if coker pans out you possibly lose him after his junior season

I’ve said that myself plenty but when it comes to big guys I lean towards a RS. I said it last week..Coker is the only kid on the roster I have a hard time making the call on. I would just say, if your going to blow that RS..You got to give him every snap for the next 3 to grow him