• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

TCUdirtbag

I think they try and alternate the Houston Classic with the Dodger Classic. That being said, I think the following season TCU is part of an all-star group of teams playing a college classic at the new Globe Life Park in Arlington. Like Big XII and SEC group of teams.

Correct. 2021 at Globe Life. TCU, UT, Tech, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State.

Pharm Frog

Wolfe Ks looking
Sacco lines out to CF
Henry retired on an impressive 6-3

FWIW — Jung (3B) and Wendzel (2B) are playing for TX

Hill looks like he has good stuff (93ish) but not quite the sit down pitch against this level. Hill works around a lead off walk and an easy theft of second base with a deep F7, K, and a helluva play by Goodloe on a 4-3 put out. No score

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Gene Wood (1B) with a lead off walk.
Sikes (RF) rips a double down the LF line.
Goodloe Ks on three breaking pitches.
Hump FC 5-2. Not close at the plate.
Shep Ks looking to end T2

Hill gives up 2 runs on 3 hits in B2.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Nice TCU fan attendance IMO. Good showing.

Porter Ks
Wolfe Ks looking
Sacco with a triple. RF lost it. Thought it was gone. Wasn’t. About 50’ short.
Henry 1-3. No score

Meador to pitch the B3. FB 91-92. Sliders from 79-85 (slower one looks like a slurve). 1-2-3 inning.

Last edited:

Eight

Nice TCU fan attendance IMO. Good showing.

is the crowd roughly the size of your normal west side ag carter football crowd, east side ag carter football crowd, or sunny day east side crowd?

thanks ahead of time and my apologies to all those in attendance for my not driving to make the scrimmage

Pharm Frog

is the crowd roughly the size of your normal west side ag carter football crowd, east side ag carter football crowd, or sunny day east side crowd?

thanks ahead of time and my apologies to all those in attendance for my not driving to make the scrimmage

More than occupy the club sections during the national anthem and not close.