• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

2themax

wow, the closing speed shown by bennett in his clips on hudl is ridiculous

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5562108/Chico-Bennett

say it again i really like the level of athletic ability being shown in the defensive line prospects tcu is going after in the 2019 class and i like that they are working a wide variety of targets[/QUOTE
This kid's abilities makes it difficult to pinpoint his position. Pass rushers are top priority. Sheesh!! He'd make heck of a olb though.

Eight

andrew coker coming to the frogs would be big both literally and figuratively

coker's offer list is far better than your normal 3-star and he fits the profile of the frogs other offensive line prospects. big, physical with a big upside.

osborne, brown, williams, and coker would be a very good offensive line class.

felt the biggest difference between the big 12 and the acc and the sec in regards to nfl prospects was the lines. frogs have really stepped up the profile of recruits in these areas and i think we will start to see dividends

interesting. ej holland with a crystal ball for coker to tcu. not a huge follower of the crystal ball thing, but holland has no reason to blow smoke for tcu either. would like to see this happen.

if you control the lines you can win a helluva number of games

in the name of kevin dean like the newton recruits

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

So your post was for the benefit of people who have a subscription on another site but come to this thread to find out there is an update there.

Makes sense.

Quite possibly the first time I’ve ever posted about a CB without including a name (or names). Not one ounce of intent behind it, just didn’t include them. Should have known that would piss off some jackhole on here. Hang with ‘em.

LisaLT

="Moose Stuff, post: 2578479, member: 71571"]Quite possiblyTHATS CALled being a tease the first time I’ve ever posted about a CB without including a name (or names). Not one ounce of intent behind it, just didn’t include them. Should have known that would piss off some jackhole on here. Hang with ‘em.[/QUOTE]
THATs called being a tease ;)

froginmn

Quite possibly the first time I’ve ever posted about a CB without including a name (or names). Not one ounce of intent behind it, just didn’t include them. Should have known that would piss off some jackhole on here. Hang with ‘em.
Just pointing out that it didn't provide any useful information and sounded like the "Heard at Chipotle but can't tell you" posts.

Have a beer.

Eight

you nailed it moose, kid is a huge commitment

offers include:

arkansas
a&m
florida
georgia
missouri
oie miss
oklahoma
texas

word is he has really hit the conditioning and do not be surprised if he doesn't move up the ranks this upcoming season

the potential offensive line hall is impressive and you stack this class with the 2018 class and there is some great potential for ct and the staff to develop

time for the running backs to notice and pull the trigger