• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

No - he was the GOAT - but seriously tell me what our program has achieved that we would not have if he had never shown up?

He is a big piece of a puzzle that has 1000 pieces in it and no one makes the picture

I’m not gonna debate it. Let’s just say that’s a bold position to take. I have no way of quantifying what he’s meant to this program and university but I assume it’s close to immeasurable.

notyalc

The beating this thread has turned into has already made the off season feel like 5 years..Anyone with an update on Brett Seither?..Is he still a TCU lean? A good TE would really tie the room together

Seither is going to Georgia or Bama. This thread has turned into something of a beating.

flyfishingfrog

I’m not gonna debate it. Let’s just say that’s a bold position to take. I have no way of quantifying what he’s meant to this program and university but I assume it’s close to immeasurable.
I guess my point is football is filled with guys who stepped up to fill a void of a great player- Murray for mayfield for example

And even when they aren’t as great as those two - rarely does losing one guy make you go from 10-1 to 1-10

MinFrog

Source close to Barlow’s family says anyone believing Barlow’s family visits are not being taken serious by Barlow’s family doesn’t know what the hell is going on in the recruitment of Darwin Barlow. Darwin is not taking these trips to Southern California and Tallahassee so his family can get a free vacation. It’s insulting to the family. There are major concerns with TCU inside the Barlow’s family. Darwin will not be taking an OV to TCU this weekend. Write that down.
How many folks on the 247 sites that are mods or are well known have to state the exact opposite thing before you quite running your mouth? I think we are up to at least 3 over there now.

Joe2001

This narrative which has been built up over time explaining the recent OV’s as just free vacations for Darwin Barlow’s Mother is an insult to the family. They are aware of who’s been portraying the family in this cheap manner. Darwin Barlow will not be visiting TCU this weekend.

flyfishingfrog

This narrative which has been built up over time explaining the recent OV’s as just free vacations for Darwin Barlow’s Mother is an insult to the family. They are aware of who’s been portraying the family in this cheap manner. Darwin Barlow will not be visiting TCU this weekend.
Sound pretty unstable to me...you are who I mean, not Barlow’s family

SuperTFrog

I really hope you are not feeding to Barlow’s family what only a handful of people at TCU would agree with. Based on your desperate need to be validated, I will assume that is exactly what you are doing.

If you want to pass something along to your boy, pass on that everyone at TCU wants him to come here and a lot of people who are now well into their career would not see anything wrong going on a trip that someone else would pay for.