• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

froginmn

This narrative which has been built up over time explaining the recent OV’s as just free vacations for Darwin Barlow’s Mother is an insult to the family. They are aware of who’s been portraying the family in this cheap manner. Darwin Barlow will not be visiting TCU this weekend.
This was borderline amusing for a while.

Now you're just a pathetic human being.

Go darn yourself, you loser.

Atomic Frawg

After a long day on the grind, I come home to catch up on TCU recruiting and end up myred in a pissing contest between posters about whose info is the awesomest. Father, I stretch my hands to thee...

CryptoMiner

Time to break out the new flavor

Dwmf6XqWsAAwMjW.jpg

Fosterpark Squatter

The beating this thread has turned into has already made the off season feel like 5 years..Anyone with an update on Brett Seither?..Is he still a TCU lean? A good TE would really tie the room together
I wanna say Pro Wells has atleast 2 years of eligibility so not an immediate need. Assuming the position actually becomes a fixture.

CryptoMiner

I honestly can't make up my mind whether Joe's posts read more like they were written by a Russian bot or a Nigerian prince.

I forced a bot to read over 1000 hours of recruiting posts on KFc and then asked it to write a recruitment post of its own. Here is the first page.

Football recruiting post

College of Near Mama

Recruit expert wannabe JoeCollege

Recruitment sucks. No athlete wish to be studious with College of No Near Mama. They not come here for 3 years and have way with non-studious rich gammas.

Recruit expert wannabe JoeCollege is swallowed by giant troll.

Recruitment follower of Jesus Christ

Our recruit is best ever and they have some of the bestest names you will ever tweet. Bob no like names but you will enjoy names bounding across field they play.

Jesus Christ stepped on these fields and blessed our coaches.

We have the greatest Chipotle serving big names that bound on our fields.

Troll spits up JoeCollege

I no follow Jesus Christ but he follow me. Recruitment follower of Jesus Christ no truth, he slimes. I have no slime and excuse that slippery stuff expelling from my humid

Recruitment follower of Jesus Christ has a scholarshit from College of Near Mama but mam wants Player on field1 to go to College of No Near Mama, its business.

Chipotle new menu item swallows JoeCollege. JoeCollege becomes part of new dollar menu.

Recruitment follower of Jesus Christ

Jesus says Recruitment follower of Jesus Christ and mama

Vacation starts Feb 7

Last edited:

Joe2001

Why would I have anything against Jeremy? The guy has forgotten more about recruiting and TCU Football than I would ever know.

This is not about Jeremy or anyone else. I was in a position to pass along some info. Moose and many here didn’t like what I said and started inferring that I was making it up. I finally defended myself today after many swipes from Moose and his flagrant lying about what I had comment on before in this matter.

I graduated at TCU in 2001. I have degrees from TCU & West Virginia. I was born in Dallas, Texas on July 3rd, 1977 - Joe Julius Johnson. My Father came to this country from Libera in 1968.

I can honestly tell you all that all I given you is the truth given to me from someone close to the family. Every time I’ve said something on this board I’ve been smeared by Moose.

I guess I wasn’t wanted in the good old boy network here at this KF message board. My mistake.

tcumaniac

I must be the only one that thinks Joe isn’t getting enough credit for what he claims to know.

I enjoy JC, but he has been completely wrong (not necessarily by fault of his own) enough times for me to take what he says with a grain of salt. WAY too many people treat anything Jeremy Clark says as gospel despite a track record of not always being right.

What Joe has said makes enough sense to be truthful imo. Will be especially telling if Barlow ends up in Tallahassee this weekend (which I strongly hope doesn’t end up happening).

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I must be the only one that thinks Joe isn’t getting enough credit for what he claims to know.

I enjoy JC, but he has been completely wrong (not necessarily by fault of his own) enough times for me to take what he says with a grain of salt. WAY too many people treat anything Jeremy Clark says as gospel despite a track record of not always being right.

What Joe has said makes enough sense to be truthful imo. Will be especially telling if Barlow ends up in Tallahassee this weekend (which I strongly hope doesn’t end up happening).
You want to retract this after Joe’s last post?

MTfrog5

JKB is about as connected in that area as you can be with recruits and he’s pretty confident to say the least he’s going to sign with TCU