• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

moose on the left Just got the word.

Wide open race.

Coaches will be coming to Newton. 1 more round of Coaches coming to Barlow’s.

TCU now knows this is wide open.

I can’t help myself.....This is literally 2 minutes after JC posted that he’s got an “interesting” update on Barlow about to be posted. I’m now more interested in how the hell this keeps happening than I am in what school Barlow is going to.

Joe2001

Moose,

I know you have a difficult time remembering who said what, when.

So here is a reminder.

I told you TCU was trailing in their recruitment of Barlow when “others” were saying today TCU was not worried about his commitment.

Can you remember this Moose? Does your little brain work well enough that you can comprehend what I just pointed out to you?

Probably not.

Moose Stuff

Moose,

So here is a reminder.

I told you TCU was trailing in their recruitment of Barlow when “others” were saying today TCU was not worried about his commitment.

Can you remember this Moose? Does your little brain work well enough that you can comprehend what I just pointed out to you?

Probably not.

I told you not to pay attention to me anymore.

Wexahu

Moose,

So here is a reminder.

Probably not.

Not worried about it doesn’t necessarily mean 100% sure (or even more than 50% sure) he was going to sign. It might just mean they weren’t worried about it. His recruitment seems to be a huge issue for you and I can’t figure out why.

Joe2001

Not worried about it doesn’t necessarily mean 100% sure (or even more than 50% sure) he was going to sign. It might just mean they weren’t worried about it. His recruitment seems to be a huge issue for you and I can’t figure out why.

Barlow’s recruitment is important because he is a dang good player. Barlow & Duggan are pieces to Big 12 Championship. But it’s just that my friend is close to the Barlow’s and I’ve been given the opportunity to give updates on real time. And every time I’ve done so Moose has given me nothing but grief. Why he has I don’t know other than today I found out he is a liar.

flyfishingfrog

Just got the word.

Wide open race.

Coaches have been coming to Newton for over two weeks - just like they are going to visit EVERY recruit we have interest in between now and the final singing day - so again not new and not news

Barlow’s recruitment is important because he is a dang good player. Barlow & Duggan are pieces to Big 12 Championship. But it’s just that my friend is close to the Barlow’s and I’ve been given the opportunity to give updates on real time. And every time I’ve done so Moose has given me nothing but grief. Why he has I don’t know other than today I found out he is a liar.
Dude, you have been a member of this board about five weeks. You have posted about nothing but this issue so far as I can tell. Everything about this screams troll but whether you are or are not your bona fides as a Frog fan are questionable as there is literally nothing in your posts that is helpful to DB’s recruiting.

Bob Sugar

Just got the word.

Wide open race.

2rsa0w.jpg

SuperTFrog

In real time...

SuperTFrog

Again - you act like getting or not getting Barlow is some major determining factor in the quality of our class and the future of our team

One guy has never made anything close to that impact including LT

Barlow would be great here - but he is far from the only RB that could be great and no one person is what we need to win a B12 or not

But a guy who seriously thinks going to TCU with a HC that has almost 20 years tenure vs a school who doesn’t even have an OC to meet him is the same thing - he probably needs to seriously consider the abyss that is USC

I have no words about why anyone that plays offense would pick a bottom half b10 team ever...
Since everybody is picking fights I am going to join the party. You don’t think LT was a “determining factor in the quality of our class or the future of our team”? It would be hard to find a better way to describe LT, IMO.