• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MTfrog5

Out of curiosity how fo you find out when someone starts following someone else?
On the computer it’s easier, but it you click on their followers are people they are following, it is sorted by newest. Also if you follow coaches, it shows on the side who mutual followers are with the player

Peacefrog

Degenerate
On mobile it’s not. Computer is chronically sorted
Chronically?
tenor.gif

asleep003

We have 2 committed players that were not committed enough to sign early. Texas has 2 OLs that chose not to sign early. Ours skilled/theirs Big and Uglies. We're in more need of those … as there are several skilled undecideds in the top 100 Texas school boys still available.

Eight

DE from Birmingham. Looks like an under the radar guy that decommitted from UAB on 12/20. Neb and Colorado offered on 12/23 and we offered today I guess. Has a visit set up to Miss St in Jan.

listed at 6'5" and 250. video shows him playing some inside and some on the edge.

CryptoMiner

DE from Birmingham. Looks like an under the radar guy that decommitted from UAB on 12/20. Neb and Colorado offered on 12/23 and we offered today I guess. Has a visit set up to Miss St in Jan.

Iowa & North Carolina offers since added.

Interesting a little over a year ago he was listed as a 6-4/185 PF prospect for Huffman.

Last edited:

FrogLifeYo

Iowa & North Carolina offers since added.

Interesting a little over a year ago he was listed as a 6-4/185 PF prospect for Huffman.
This is a prime example of why some kids are deciding not to sign in the early period. This kid went from having a UAB offer to now being a hot commodity and all he did is refrain from signing early.

My fear is that one of the powers looking for depth is going to come calling on Barlow

InstaFrog

#1 rated player in class of 2017 DE Jaelan Phillips 6-5/255 is leaving UCLA. Wants to go to a school that offers music production/technology studies. Anyone know if that is available at TCU?

ESPN reported it as a medical retirement due to injuries, so whoever gets him might be getting a music student minus athlete.

Moose Stuff

This is a prime example of why some kids are deciding not to sign in the early period. This kid went from having a UAB offer to now being a hot commodity and all he did is refrain from signing early.

My fear is that one of the powers looking for depth is going to come calling on Barlow

If he jumps on board with a school who hasn’t been on him the whole time instead of the team he’s been with from day 1 then he was never signing with us in the first place. I don’t feel like that’s gonna be the case but who knows?

FrogLifeYo

If he jumps on board with a school who hasn’t been on him the whole time instead of the team he’s been with from day 1 then he was never signing with us in the first place. I don’t feel like that’s gonna be the case but who knows?

I would agree...It doesn’t hurt to wait if your a prospect without a P5 offer. You never know when you can fill a need. As for Barlow, I truly believe he is going to be a difference maker for someone and I’m hoping it’s us..

CryptoMiner

Lockhart only played football his senior year and was a basketball prospect so there was little information on him. A lot of coaches were just starting to get film on him and jumped on board when he decommitted.

At least Barlow has remained committed to TCU and still seems to be leaning heavily to signing with the Frogs.

Latest posts