• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Frog Island

You know what else is weird? You’re a member of the other site but you never post over there under the Joe handle and you’ve never posted here until a few days ago and ONLY about Barlow. Why is that?

He'll be back after a day once he figures out valid excuse in his mind. He's too slow to have a quick comeback.

netty2424

He isn’t silent on Barlow. He posted in his update BEFORE Joe had ever made a post on this board that the Newton kids would not be signing this week and that Barlow was considering taking other visits. Joe didn’t break that news, Jeremy did. All this clown did was repeat it. And he’s clearly a member of the other site if he knows someone called him a troll over there so there’s a 99.99% chance he read the info over there before he posted it over here claiming it as his own.
My comment was in general really. The last sentence was just a joke.

jeremy

Why doesn’t Jeremy Clark ever answer any Darwin Barlow question directly?

I see some of you are still taking shots at me on the other site.

But I have real information and I’ve been totally honest with you.

Chances of Darwin Barlow signing with TCU in February is growing slimmer by the day.

This is honestly. What Clark is selling you is subscriptions.

Brown was the leader, not Foster. And Barlow is moving away from TCU commitment.

Now again, go ask Jeremy about Barlow. You will get avoidance.

Joe, I posted of the possibility of Darwin visiting another program on HFB before it saw the light of day over here. I posted none of the three were signing last week and mentioned Barlow taking another visit; just didn't list the school.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but since you are a member of the site go ahead and ask me. I've answered everything about Barlow.

You want to blast me for what, doing my job?

Frog Island

Joe, I posted of the possibility of Darwin visiting another program on HFB before it saw the light of day over here. I posted none of the three were signing last week and mentioned Barlow taking another visit; just didn't list the school.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but since you are a member of the site go ahead and ask me. I've answered everything about Barlow.

giphy.gif

SuperTFrog

57E1435E-9086-4C4A-BF1F-1D692BC4C138.gif

CountryFrog

I made 1 mistake on here. I apologized to you guys for getting some of you upset.

But I see my main sin was to put down here some bad news. I gave honest information and I guess that’s bad here.

And I’m the troll?
When this is over you will come to learn how ignorant you labeling me a troll truly was.
Go ask Jeremy. Try to get a direct answer from him. Good luck.

He knows.
If you're so agitated with everyone then I suggest to just stop posting. Otherwise, it would appear that you just enjoy the drama of stirring the pot.

Uncle_Frog

Why doesn’t Jeremy Clark ever answer any Darwin Barlow question directly?

I see some of you are still taking shots at me on the other site.

But I have real information and I’ve been totally honest with you.

Chances of Darwin Barlow signing with TCU in February is growing slimmer by the day.

This is honestly. What Clark is selling you is subscriptions.

Brown was the leader, not Foster. And Barlow is moving away from TCU commitment.

Now again, go ask Jeremy about Barlow. You will get avoidance.
Subterraneans is that you?

Purp

Sub is the worst poster on 247. Imagine Steel on steroids and not a schtick.
Yeah. I agree. I think I've only posted maybe 3 times ever over there so I'm mostly just a reader and haven't taken time to look for an ignore feature like I utilize here, but sub and grumpy are a couple that I have started to skip over. That board in general is very boring when JC isn't adding to the discussion. Absolutely no sense of humor over there and the worst posters there seem to overwhelm threads there moreso than here. Of course, that could be b/c I have steel, #@Deep_Purple, wex, and a handful of other here on ignore. But if I ignored the annoying posters there I might ready 20 posts a day.

Moose Stuff

Yeah. I agree. I think I've only posted maybe 3 times ever over there so I'm mostly just a reader and haven't taken time to look for an ignore feature like I utilize here, but sub and grumpy are a couple that I have started to skip over. That board in general is very boring when JC isn't adding to the discussion. Absolutely no sense of humor over there and the worst posters there seem to overwhelm threads there moreso than here. Of course, that could be b/c I have steel, #@Deep_Purple, wex, and a handful of other here on ignore. But if I ignored the annoying posters there I might ready 20 posts a day.

I used to never post over there. Started posting a lot lately just to try to stir things up and generate some discussion. Actually seems to have worked a little bit IMO.

Wexahu

In the "Overhyped Recruits From the Past" category, I noticed that Sci Martin got a CB to Arkansas. I had not heard anything about him since he left LSU a couple years ago.