• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

Baylor has a highly rated QB committed as well, as do most schools by this point, so they have to be saying the same thing we are.

Kinda curious having Max and him on the same visit how that went...

PO Frog

Baylor has a highly rated QB committed as well, as do most schools by this point, so they have to be saying the same thing we are.

Kinda curious having Max and him on the same visit how that went...
Baylor’s top recruiter took a job at Temple so that created the opportunity for us to get back in the game.

Eight

courtesy of david smoak

Texas H.S. Football State Championship Week:

Wednesday, December 19th:

Class 1-A, Division II:

11:00am, (12-2) Follett vs. (12-1) Strawn

Class 1-A, Division I:

2:00pm, (14-0) McLean vs. (12-1) Milford

Class 2-A, Division II:

7:00pm, (14-1) Gruver vs. (14-1) Mart

Thursday, December 20th:

Class 2-A, Division I:

11:00am, (15-0) New Deal vs. (15-0) Mason

Class 3-A, Division II:

3:00pm, (14-1) Canadian vs. (14-0) Newton

Class 3-A, Division I:

7:00pm, (12-2) Malakoff vs. (13-2) Grandview

Friday, December 21st:

Class 4-A, Division II:

11:00am, (13-2) Pleasant Grove vs. (14-1) Cuero

Class 4-A, Division I:

3:00pm, (13-2) La Vega vs. (13-1) Liberty Hill

Class 5-A, Division II:

7:00pm, (15-0) Aledo vs. (15-0) Fort Bend Marshall

Saturday, December 22nd:

Class 5-A, Division I:

11:00am, (15-0) Highland Park vs. (15-0) Alvin Shadow Creek

Class 6-A, Division II:

3:00pm, (15-0) Longview vs. (13-2) Beaumont West Brook

Class 6-A, Division I:

7:00pm, (14-0) Duncanville vs. (15-0) Galena Park North Shore

LeagueCityFrog

Nothing personal, but isn't TCU looking for team first guys this cycle after having too many divas on this year's squad turning our locker room to dysfunctional. Just sayin'.

We need more Bart Johnson and Ty Slanina types. More tough dudes who sacrifice for the team. Less people that may be prone to wear masks on kickoffs and jump around like they are at a rave.

MTfrog5

Nothing personal, but isn't TCU looking for team first guys this cycle after having too many divas on this year's squad turning our locker room to dysfunctional. Just sayin'.

We need more Bart Johnson and Ty Slanina types. More tough dudes who sacrifice for the team. Less people that may be prone to wear masks on kickoffs and jump around like they are at a rave.
So..... more players that are coach's son, lunch pale type players?

Moose Stuff

So Kansas St?

SuperTFrog

We don’t need guys that are slow, can’t catch or can’t block anyone that are team first. We need elite athletes that are team first.

CountryFrog

We don’t need guys that are slow, can’t catch or can’t block anyone that are team first. We need elite athletes that are team first.
I'm ok with a few me first guys too (except at QB) as long as they still work hard and do what is asked of them. No team ever has 100 kids who are all about the team all the time. And we all know certain positions lend themselves to that type of attitude more than others.