• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

BABYFACE

Nothing personal, but isn't TCU looking for team first guys this cycle after having too many divas on this year's squad turning our locker room to dysfunctional. Just sayin'.

We need more Bart Johnson and Ty Slanina types. More tough dudes who sacrifice for the team. Less people that may be prone to wear masks on kickoffs and jump around like they are at a rave.

You need a mix imo.

BABYFACE

I am all about a recruit that is big and fast, a playmaker with a high football IQ. But when you get a player that is big and fast but doesn’t makes plays with a low understanding of the game, then that negates big and fast.

I think you have to start with playmaking ability and football IQ first. Then, speed is the next criteria with size being the last component.

All I did here was echo Jimmy Johnson’s philosophy on players. And I admit that I think JJ is one of best FB minds and evaluator of talent out there.

Wexahu

We don’t need guys that are slow, can’t catch or can’t block anyone that are team first. We need elite athletes that are team first.

Yes, we need elite athletes of course, but other than that I think the most important thing is to have a QB that is a leader and all about football that everyone on the team respects. If you have that in place enough of the guys behind him will fall in line. No team will have 100% team first kids, but you can't let those kids run the locker room.

Joe2001

Why doesn’t Jeremy Clark ever answer any Darwin Barlow question directly?

I see some of you are still taking shots at me on the other site.

But I have real information and I’ve been totally honest with you.

Chances of Darwin Barlow signing with TCU in February is growing slimmer by the day.

This is honestly. What Clark is selling you is subscriptions.

Brown was the leader, not Foster. And Barlow is moving away from TCU commitment.

Now again, go ask Jeremy about Barlow. You will get avoidance.

MTfrog5

Chances of Darwin Barlow signing with TCU in February is growing slimmer by the day.

Brown was the leader, not Foster. And Barlow is moving away from TCU commitment.

You ask.

Eight

wait, you came to this site, a site where there is an ongoing debate over whether it is even worth subscribing to pay sites for an answer as to why jeremy clark doesn't answer barlow questions directly?

you are to ask our thoughts on something written by mack and drew next?

Joe2001

I made 1 mistake on here. I apologized to you guys for getting some of you upset.

But I see my main sin was to put down here some bad news. I gave honest information and I guess that’s bad here.

And I’m the troll?
When this is over you will come to learn how ignorant you labeling me a troll truly was.
Go ask Jeremy. Try to get a direct answer from him. Good luck.

He knows.

netty2424

Don’t sweat it.

If it works out as you say, then you were right and you can do the helicopter. If it doesn’t, there will be many a joke had at your expense and you become an instant kf.c internet sensation.

Win, win.

MTfrog5

I made 1 mistake on here. I apologized to you guys for getting some of you upset.

But I see my main sin was to put down here some bad news. I gave honest information and I guess that’s bad here.

And I’m the troll?
When this is over you will come to learn how ignorant you labeling me a troll truly was.

He knows.
You ask.

Eight

And I’m the troll?

He knows.

if you aren't a troll you are pretty damn slow.

you want to say there are issues with darwin's recruitment fine, thanks for the info and your stuff is so secret i guessed the two schools because it has been out there.

what you keep missing is if you have a problem with jeremy go to jeremy. what the scheiss do you expect people who don't pay for subscriptions to clark's site to do? sign up to ask him why he is just trying to sell subscriptions?

seriously dude, posting your inside scoop is fine, but take your beef with clark to his site.

netty2424

And I’m the troll?

He knows.
JC will go quiet on certain topics. I’m guessing it’s for one of two reasons:

1. He’s been asked by staff not to comment, or
2. He can’t personally confirm through his own sources.

Maybe he can’t validate Joe2000’s comments.

Moose Stuff

You know what’s weird to me? That someone called you a troll on the OTHER site and you’re defending yourself on THIS site. Why is that?

MTfrog5

JC has already said that he’s not signing until February regardless and could be taking more visits. I’m not sure what else he’s supposed to say. If you’ve been around JC long enough, that’s pretty much saying he’s not all TCU at this point

Moose Stuff

He isn’t silent on Barlow. He posted in his update BEFORE Joe had ever made a post on this board that the Newton kids would not be signing this week and that Barlow was considering taking other visits. Joe didn’t break that news, Jeremy did. All this clown did was repeat it. And he’s clearly a member of the other site if he knows someone called him a troll over there so there’s a 99.99% chance he read the info over there before he posted it over here claiming it as his own.

FrogCop19

And I’m the troll?

He knows.
It's not about your bad news, bud. It's about your...presentation, perhaps? I don't know, but I (and I'm going to assume others) got the distinct impression that you made an account just to start claiming to have super-secret info from a source "close to Barlow" (and then reiterated that point about 97 times in the next three posts) just to frazzle people. Not only that, but you have now gotten ultra-defensive when people say they doubt your info and/or intent. By definition, that smells a lot like a troll to many people.

I'm not saying you're a troll, but even you have to admit the timing is...odd.

Moose Stuff

You know what else is weird? You’re a member of the other site but you never post over there under the Joe handle and you’ve never posted here until a few days ago and ONLY about Barlow. Why is that?

Latest posts