• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

tcumaniac

Why would Robinson transfer. I think there's a nearly zero chance of that. He's all in for TCU and I'm pretty positive he's our likely starter next year.

Wexahu

Why would Robinson transfer. I think there's a nearly zero chance of that. He's all in for TCU and I'm pretty positive he's our likely starter next year.

I’d say it’s about 90% DA, 8% SO and 2% SA. I’m not sure we even have anyone else who would be considered a “very notable” offensive player. Reagor I’d put at 0%, that’d make less than zero sense.

TX_Krötenechse

Based on what we see from the outside it doesn’t make sense for Shawn to transfer. But he’s in practice every day with Justin and Mike - it is possible that he knows that he can’t beat them for the starting job and wants to move on someplace that might be a better fit. He still has a redshirt year available so transferring now wouldn’t cost him a year of eligibility.

I’m not saying that any of this is true, just pointing out that we don’t have all the information that a kid might use to make his decision.

But yeah, I agree that it’s probably Darius, which sucks pretty hard because we need proven playmakers at RB and Sewo isn’t an every-down back. The new RBs all look great, but who knows what will happen at the next level.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Based on what we see from the outside it doesn’t make sense for Shawn to transfer. But he’s in practice every day with Justin and Mike - it is possible that he knows that he can’t beat them for the starting job and wants to move on someplace that might be a better fit. He still has a redshirt year available so transferring now wouldn’t cost him a year of eligibility.

I’m not saying that any of this is true, just pointing out that we don’t have all the information that a kid might use to make his decision.

But yeah, I agree that it’s probably Darius, which sucks pretty hard because we need proven playmakers at RB and Sewo isn’t an every-down back. The new RBs all look great, but who knows what will happen at the next level.
Are you sure SR still has a redshirt year?