• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

AroundWorldFrog

I would put Anderson at the top of my guess list and everyone else well behind him. Won’t bother me one bit if that’s who it is.
I've been super high on Anderson. Don't know if he has an attitude problem, nagging injuries or what. He certainly has the most innate talent at RB since LT probably. If it's an attitude problem, I'm disappointed.

Eight

That would be a good thing because the player decided to stay. But, if they transfer out, we will know.

i am just glad no one is following me around and reporting on my life in motion. things are just too damn fluid when you think about it.

"sources say eight's wife is tired of his [ Finebaum ] and she is gone"

followed shortly by

"for unknown reasons eight's wife have reconsidered"

both are accurate, but in the end we are back where we started so where is the story?

not bashing jeremy, just wish the rush to be first and provide news sometimes came with a delay like someone talking on the radio

Wexahu

I've been super high on Anderson. Don't know if he has an attitude problem, nagging injuries or what. He certainly has the most innate talent at RB since LT probably. If it's an attitude problem, I'm disappointed.

I agree that he's the most talented runner we've had in a long, long time. I'll just say that I think he's been underutilized since basically the day he stepped on campus and that attitude problems can be sometimes be a chicken or the egg scenario. Does a player not play more because he has an attitude problem or does he have an attitude problem because he doesn't play more. Take any super talented, quality player and mess around with his playing time and he'll very likely develop an "attitude problem" if he didn't already have one.

AroundWorldFrog

I agree that he's the most talented runner we've had in a long, long time. I'll just say that I think he's been underutilized since basically the day he stepped on campus and that attitude problems can be sometimes be a chicken or the egg scenario. Does a player not play more because he has an attitude problem or does he have an attitude problem because he doesn't play more. Take any super talented, quality player and mess around with his playing time and he'll very likely develop an "attitude problem" if he didn't already have one.
I agree for the most part. I have always thought he was under utilized, perhaps in an effort to keep Sewo happy.

tcumaniac

I would put Anderson at the top of my guess list and everyone else well behind him. Won’t bother me one bit if that’s who it is.

Weird. Darius should and could have be one of our best RBs ever if he stayed healthy and we gave him the ball more/blocked better/ didn't have an anemic passing game that allows others to load the box. I think he could have an explosive senior year if we got our offense back in order. I'd be very disappointed to see him leave.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Weird. Darius should and could have be one of our best RBs ever if he stayed healthy and we gave him the ball more/blocked better/ didn't have an anemic passing game that allows others to load the box. I think he could have an explosive senior year if we got our offense back in order. I'd be very disappointed to see him leave.
I too would be disappointed. I take small solace in Sewo looking ok at primary rather than short yardage back late-season. Hopefully it is not DA referred to, and/or he is going to stay.

CryptoMiner

JC with some good info on this weekend's visitors (Free):

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...portant-TCU-Official-Visit-Weekend-126029869/

This comment a little confusing "There will be one additional player in this weekend that I cannot mention at the time but both players are position of need players for the Frogs. One is committed to another program."

FWIW there is a certain JUCO LBer committed elsewhere that has received some extra attention lately. Not saying he is visiting but just something to watch.

Also regarding Millard "Nook" Bradford who was at O'Connor and then at Fork Union, he was a legit 4.58 out of HS and recently posted a 4.47 at FUMA. Also with a 43.2" vert.

Moose Stuff

As I’ve stated before...... he’s a very talented ball carrier. He’s also a below average blocker, can’t stay healthy, and is rumored to be a less than stellar team player (for lack of a better label). The healthy/happy version of him is our second best player. We’ve seen very little of that guy for the last 14 months.

BABYFACE

i am just glad no one is following me around and reporting on my life in motion. things are just too damn fluid when you think about it.

"sources say eight's wife is tired of his [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and she is gone"

followed shortly by

"for unknown reasons eight's wife have reconsidered"

both are accurate, but in the end we are back where we started so where is the story?

not bashing jeremy, just wish the rush to be first and provide news sometimes came with a delay like someone talking on the radio

Good point

jake102

Anderson -60%
Robinson - 20%
Collins - 15%
Myers - 2.45%
McKinney - 2.45%
Reagor - .10%

Those are the only guys who fit the qualification of "very notable offensive player"

Edit: I didn't include Sewo. Don't feel like updating the numbers.

Last edited:

Eight

Love to have him for all 4 but you are probably correct.

i most likely am way off base, but in terms of selling the program to future recruits jalen and big ross crushing it next season, leaving for the nfl, and going in a higher round might be more valuable than their staying through 2020

kidkarr

Has to be Anderson or Robinson. Possibly Sewo, long shot of McKinney or Myers.
Even with the new transfer rule, non graduates still have to sit a year without a special waiver(not many are ever awarded) so an upperclassman would not make much sense. I guess if you are unhappy, then maybe you are willing to sit that year.

Eight

Anderson -60%
Robinson - 20%
Collins - 15%
Myers - 2.45%
McKinney - 2.45%
Reagor - .10%

Those are the only guys who fit the qualification of "very notable offensive player"

not big in the speculation game, but don't understand some of the names listed

robinson is a soph so i doubt he would fulfill transfer rules for immediate time and i don't see him as the type to walk from a challenge

collins left freaking wharton business school to try to play high level college football, got his chance, and got hurt. don't see him as a run from a fight guy either

don't understand myers or mckinney as one started all year and one started at the end. myer might meet guidelines for immediate play w transfer, but mckinney has one semester outside judo

i agree w baby face that we will know when we know