• The KillerFrogs

2019 MLB Thread

There’s nothing to walk back. He literally said I’m not sure what he’s doing so I stepped off. I don’t understand what you guys actually think that means but it doesn’t mean “Yelich is stealing signs here”.

Could also mean that he knows he's stealing the signs but not sure how he's doing it. Simply accusing him of stealing signs isn't a horrible accusation

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I loved all the powder blues. KC, Texas, Mil, Minn, Sea, Stl, Philly, Atl, Tor, Montreal and even the Cubbies. I seem to recall seeing pics of the Rangers wearing the powder blue tops with white pants...now that was a bad look...but all PBs is awesome.
AnpVIIpCIAAGpKW.jpg
1513052497-NS_Rangers-vs.-Angels_JL_06.jpg
Idk bro, I don't like the jersey just having 2 buttons or the way TeXaS looks. The pants look terrible too.

f9de2488bd96e7db6005a27839b7252b_crop_exact.png

I like this jersey tho.

nwlafrog

There’s nothing to walk back. He literally said I’m not sure what he’s doing so I stepped off. I don’t understand what you guys actually think that means but it doesn’t mean “Yelich is stealing signs here”.

but it kind of implies that Yu had a funny feeling about it. As you know, pitchers are superstitious and cautious about their opponents and what they throw.

edit - phonemer beat me to it