• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Moose Stuff

Moose Stuff

Couple very recent “foggy” crystal ball predictions for Moro Ojomo. Basically guys who had him going to a specific school backing off that and listing themselves as uncertain now.

Eight

Not trying to start another debate but this guy smells like a GP defensive player....

john looks skinny in his uniform, but who knows what he will look like in a couple of years at TCU if you have a few spare minutes and want to see something funny go to john's page on hudl and watch his defensive highlights..he looks like an 8th grader slinging around 4th graders in the back yard

asleep003

Just retweeted by Fitch (from like a year ago) as he often does. Think we can safely assume that the staff has renewed their interest in this kid after it seemed we had cooled at one point.

Ojomo has some very impressive offers ... however at 6-3 265 he may end up at DE if he commits, as he just doesn't look like it would be easy for him to add weight.... seems to have very low body fat.

Moose Stuff

Ojomo has some very impressive offers ... however at 6-3 265 he may end up at DE if he commits, as he just doesn't look like it would be easy for him to add weight.... seems to have very low body fat.

He could be a JR in HS right now so I’m not real worried about his ability to add weight.

Eight

Yeah, none of those teams with top rated recruiting classes ever end up any good.

where did i say that? is it an accident that a good number of their cb's candidates are now VIP info only? they are in it to make money, who really goes back to check how accurate they were a few years back and why target a small slice when you have bigger targets

Eight

so even if he ended up at de why would that be a bad thing? lathan did alright out at de and wont be surprised if collier plays more de than dt if patterson and fitch want him what do i know to disagree

PO Frog

where did i say that? is it an accident that a good number of their cb's candidates are now VIP info only? they are in it to make money, who really goes back to check how accurate they were a few years back and why target a small slice when you have bigger targets
So what was the point of your post then? That businesses exist to make money? Alert the news. You were obviously making the point that rankings were media driven and not based on actual talent of players. That's clearly wrong based on who gets in the playoffs and wins national titles every year.