• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Moose Stuff

screw ut, went over to shaggy and read the last part of the 2018 texas recruiting thread. sob those arrogant pos who actually believe kids would be taking a step back hurting their nfl and life after football futures by choosing tcu over texas SCREW THEM

understand ou talking crap but those austin [ Arschloch]s all high and mighty after going 7-6 we own this freaking decade over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a t-shirt that says malik jefferson went 0-3 against tcu and the vaunted texas defense with all their recruits and all their highly regarded recruits gave up 105 points during that time... okay might be too long for a t-shirt but still screw them

Kind of like how this board reacts when a kid chooses a perceived lesser school? Hell, we have posters saying the same exact thing when a kid picks UT. Extreme opinions from opposing fans posted anonymously on the internet are best left ignored.

Eight

this is texas most entitled fan base in the conference and possibly the country and while this does not make them any more credible it makes them more hatable ... is that a word? screw it, it is ut so it can be made up just like their superiority over the rest of the b 12

yes they have resources and name rec and all that which can't be denied. also haven't won crap in years so they hired one of the more arrogant lying pos in college football in herman

Sand Frog

this is texas most entitled fan base in the conference and possibly the country and while this does not make them any more credible it makes them more hatable ... is that a word? screw it, it is ut so it can be made up just like their superiority over the rest of the b 12

yes they have resources and name rec and all that which can't be denied. also haven't won crap in years so they hired one of the more arrogant lying pos in college football in herman

give this guy mod privileges. He's on a roll!

stbrab

I get a chuckle out of your posts...love the hate for the steers. Tell us what you really think!

Eight

I get a chuckle out of your posts...love the hate for the steers. Tell us what you really think!

that i am tired of 40 somethings who couldn't sniff getting into ut today telling me how much better and academic school it is than tcu....lived in austin in the 90's and met more than one wannabe cowboy [ profanity ] who got in on dad's money, had to go to acc after they couldn't handle their first year away from home and eeked out their degree

yeah i had friends at tcu on dad's money and name but those guys didn't make bones about who and what they were then and now... that is why i hate ut so freaking much you live off the rep of the past, you live of the resources of the state and you haven't done crap in a sport that matters in ten years

Peacefrog

Degenerate
that i am tired of 40 somethings who couldn't sniff getting into ut today telling me how much better and academic school it is than tcu....lived in austin in the 90's and met more than one wannabe cowboy [ profanity ] who got in on dad's money, had to go to acc after they couldn't handle their first year away from home and eeked out their degree

yeah i had friends at tcu on dad's money and name but those guys didn't make bones about who and what they were then and now... that is why i hate ut so freaking much you live off the rep of the past, you live of the resources of the state and you haven't done crap in a sport that matters in ten years
So, tell us how you feel about Baylor?

Paint It Purple

Steel. Is that you?

Eight

this needs to be sent to every high school coach in the Texas and Louisiana. sent to the grad transfer candidates, 2018 recruits and beyond. hey mensa you might have a grill from paul wall but gary has something you can't match sunday and that is 2 ot's in the nfc championship game

https://twitter.com/TCUFootball