• The KillerFrogs

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It's not Mules fault.

The offensive game plan is a dead rat and they want him to make a steak dinner out off it

Jack

Hey Guys,

Mountaineer and fellow Big 12 fan (who also happened to bet on the Horned Frogs tonight). If you don't mind, I'd like to join this thread and [ hundin] like it was my team.

Ok here I go...

If #TCU doesn't replace this QB either with the backup or with the Wildcat then they don't give a [ Finebaum ] about this guy's future morale. Geesh! Just go Wildcat. Remember #Baylor a year or two ago in the bowl season??? Seriously...it's like watching a wounded duck try to fly

Mean Purple

If you have dvr, etc. Rewind to the start of the second half when they show the low lights of the first half. On the replay of the one to, they show the defender go at the back of Reagor's knees when he was not playing the ball.
Pretty sure that is the cheap shot that injured him.

Moose Stuff

How did he not see to keep it and run for the first???
Cumbie is NOT a good qb coach. This is just plain bad. And Patterson not knowing that Reagor was dinged up shows that Cumbie is not ready to be an OC. He should be on top of that and GP should have been made aware. And GP needs to pay more attention to both sides of the ball. This is a frickin mess.

So it’s Cumbie’s fault that the head coach has no idea his best player is hurt? That makes sense.

MTfrog5

Hey Guys,

Mountaineer and fellow Big 12 fan (who also happened to bet on the Horned Frogs tonight). If you don't mind, I'd like to join this thread and [ hundin] like it was my team.

Ok here I go...

If #TCU doesn't replace this QB either with the backup or with the Wildcat then they don't give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about this guy's future morale. Geesh! Just go Wildcat. Remember #Baylor a year or two ago in the bowl season??? Seriously...it's like watching a wounded duck try to fly
Hope you bet the under

sketchy

Game is boring, both teams appear inept.
For kicks, I hope they at least show that Simon Birch / Tim Tim commercial.
Birch leaping out of his wheelchair and dancing like a stiff robot with flesh is worth the laugh.