• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 1 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

TX_Krötenechse

Are they? I'm back-and-forth between that one and Purdue/NW, but I haven't seen them getting "handled." NW State is blitzing like hell, so they're getting occasional pressure, but the Aggies seem to be moving the ball pretty well... just went up 28-0 with 4 min left in the half.
Well Mond has been sacked at least twice, and if you watch on running plays, there isn’t really much in the way of a hole. T Williams is really good and has gained a ton of yards, but he is usually getting hit at or near the line of scrimmage.

MinFrog

The 247 aggie game thread is about half 6-6 and half 10-2 and not much in between. pretty entertaining considering we are about 4 hours into CFB at this point.

TCURiggs

Well Mond has been sacked at least twice, and if you watch on running plays, there isn’t really much in the way of a hole. T Williams is really good and has gained a ton of yards, but he is usually getting hit at or near the line of scrimmage.

They're still on pace for about 750 yards and 70 points, though. I've been on this game for a while now, and it seems like NW State is literally blitzing on almost every play, so they're bound to get home occasionally. It's also causing them to give up big plays as well, though. Certainly doesn't seem like they're OL is "getting handled."

Eight

I don’t want to overstate it, their RB still has like 150 yards and Mond is making great throws. But he’s been sacked at least twice and the OL is not opening running lanes. Which is especially bad because it seems that Fisher wants to run a fast pro style offense, with the QB under center a large percentage of snaps

that sounds like exactly like the fsu offense each year since they won the title

terrible offensive line, fast backs, and a quarterback who can throw but doesn't last because they are getting the crap knocked out of them

LVH

Northwestern State is one of the worst teams in FCS but even then they would still easily beat Southern

LaxFrog3

I want a damn athletic TE in our offense so bad. Is that too much to ask??
Let’s hope Cole Hunt doesn’t read this but I see what you mean, We should try to get a Evan Engram Prototype but unlike Engram he would be able to to perform in a Bowl Game

LVH

My Aggie friends are morons

They think this result means something

NW State is a bottom tier FCS team. They are the Kansas of the Southland Conference

Eight

My Aggie friends are morons

They think this result means something

NW State is a bottom tier FCS team. They are the Kansas of the Southland Conference

no, acu is the worst team in the southland, nwstate not only beat acu last year, but also sfa

seriously, if baylor doesn't destroy acu they are in bad shape this year.