• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 1 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

TCUdirtbag

Screen_Shot_2018_08_29_at_9_32_55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_29_at_9_33_23_PM.png

Schedule Info:
Above table is a set of 2 images you can save to your device/desktop (tap and hold or right click to save)
All time CDT
Rankings from AP poll
Schedule and TV from Matt Sarzyniak (full schedule)
Records from 2017

Some channel info for regional broadcast games:
FSN Southern-TCU clearances (channels) (primary: FSSW)
FSN ACU-Baylor clearances (primary FSSW+)
SMU-University of North Texas Stadium stream link (free)
ACC Network Furman-Clemson clearances

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

I ditched the channel number columns this year. Between all the different satellite and cable providers (DTV, DISH, ATT, Spectrum, Suddenlink) and too many cord cutters going through Sling, PSVue, DTVNow, etc., it seemed like a bit of a waste of time. I did go with logos instead of typed channel names--hopefully that's a helpful add.

Sebastian S

I ditched the channel number columns this year. Between all the different satellite and cable providers (DTV, DISH, ATT, Spectrum, Suddenlink) and too many cord cutters going through Sling, PSVue, DTVNow, etc., it seemed like a bit of a waste of time. I did go with logos instead of typed channel names--hopefully that's a helpful add.

Thank you.

I wanted to cut the cord for this upcoming football season to see if I can truly watch the football games I want but my provider keeps slashing the price off my monthly subscription when I call to cancel.

Tom Brown

Thank you.

I wanted to cut the cord for this upcoming football season to see if I can truly watch the football games I want but my provider keeps slashing the price off my monthly subscription when I call to cancel.

I actually switched back, because my college sports addiction demanded greater quantity.

Frog-in-law1995

This will be my first season with streaming service (PS Vue). We’ll see how it goes. I suppose a la carte service could be had for obscure channels with decent games, but I have the networks, plus most ESPNs and Fox Sports channels. Should be ok.

SnoSki

Just need the betting line (spread)!

Frog-in-law1995

When I think of streaming, I want to make sure I can use it on the devices I currently have.

On what platform can you get Youtube TV on? Is there an app for fire tv or roku?

Not sure on fire stick. There’s a youtube app, but don’t know if youtube tv has a different app and whether it’s available.

Casey T

I just started YoutubeTV and it's awesome. $40/month and gives me literally every channel I need to watch all the games. You can use it on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, XBox One, etc... just not Amazon Fire. up to 3 devices stream at once, control the tv from your phone, great quality and starts quick when you switch channel, unlimited cloud DVR storage, etc.

It has a free 7 day trial, may as well give it a shot if your internet speed is solid

Chongo94

I just started YoutubeTV and it's awesome. $40/month and gives me literally every channel I need to watch all the games. You can use it on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, XBox One, etc... just not Amazon Fire. up to 3 devices stream at once, control the tv from your phone, great quality and starts quick when you switch channel, unlimited cloud DVR storage, etc.

It has a free 7 day trial, may as well give it a shot if your internet speed is solid

Do you get normal channels like abc/nbc/cbs etc.? Do they charge extra for HBO?