• The KillerFrogs

2018-19 Bowl Projections are coming in...

MTfrog5

I’m not sure why y’all are scare of Auburn. They can’t score either which plays into our defense. They lost to Tennessee at home. Yes they have some big DT but we didn’t run inside much and more off tackle against OSU. I’d like this matchup if Cumbie can build off the OSU game with Mule and Reagor

HoustonHornedFrog

I would love it to be Phoenix except for the date. I really want an opponent that we can beat handily but I’m probably not like everybody.

Not sure that there is a team that won at least 6 games that I would predict TCU to handily beat this year. We lost at home to Tech (5-7) and to Kansas (3-9). If we get a number of people healthy before the bowl and look more like the team that was expected to show up this year then we might have a relatively easy win, but it is more likely to be a dog fight regardless of who we play.

Tom Brown

I’m not sure why y’all are scare of Auburn. They can’t score either which plays into our defense. They lost to Tennessee at home. Yes they have some big DT but we didn’t run inside much and more off tackle against OSU. I’d like this matchup if Cumbie can build off the OSU game with Mule and Reagor

That portion of our fanbase prefers Pace picante sauce too, dude.

Tom Brown

Not sure that there is a team that won at least 6 games that I would predict TCU to handily beat this year. We lost at home to Tech (5-7) and to Kansas (3-9). If we get a number of people healthy before the bowl and look more like the team that was expected to show up this year then we might have a relatively easy win, but it is more likely to be a dog fight regardless of who we play.

6 or 7 turnovers in the two games you mentioned.