• The KillerFrogs

2017 College World Series Thread

cdsfrog

Louisville overrated. I think we are underrated that said Florida is really hard to beat. I'm excited to see a ton of great teams and 1 that never should have made it. Granted they will be gone in 2 games

Purp

2018 question:
Anyone heard how Dion Henderson is progressing? Freshman LHP that we must've redshirted. Drafted in the 25thish round out of hs last year. I'm hoping he is a Janczak-like prospect that needed a year and can push for the rotation next. Obviously we assume Janczak is our ace and hope Lodolo takes the next step. After that though, big ? on Sunday and midweek starters.
I think Wymer, Green, and King have shown strong potential as starters. Between those guys i think we can find a Sunday and Tuesday guy. That doesnt even account for other guys not here yet or red shirting.

Sand Frog

I think Wymer, Green, and King have shown strong potential as starters. Between those guys i think we can find a Sunday and Tuesday guy. That doesnt even account for other guys not here yet or red shirting.

Yeah, I think Wymer is the guy for the next slot in weekend rotation. I've heard Schloss say a couple of times they thought about starting him the way he's pitched. Then that opens up the need for a middle reliever. Wish we could find another Teakell or two.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Saw some odds for winning the CWS from 5dimes

Louisville +275
Oregon State +325
LSU +350
Florida +500
TCU +700
Florida State +700
Texas A&M +1200
Cal State Fullerton +1300

Surprised to see Louisville above Oregon State. Figured TCU would be closer to Florida.

Guessing the Heimlich maneuver really hurt OSUs odds

GoFrog Yourself

No Bubbles for Aggy.

http://www.tdameritradeparkomaha.com/Information/ProhibitedItems.aspx

PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are not permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha:

• Any item deemed to compromise public safety
    • Bottles or cans
    • Bubbles, Bubble making materials and bubble making devices
    • Drones are not permitted on MECA’s campus
    • Fireworks
    • Food or drink coolers
    • Frisbees or beach balls
    • Hover boards
    • Illegal drugs and alcohol
    • Large bags or backpacks larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
    • Large umbrellas
    • Laser pointers
    • Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
    • Outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller empty clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
    • Professional cameras (4" or greater)
    • Signs or banners without the prior approval of MECA
    • Tablets or selfie-sticks
    • Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
There's currently an entire thread dedicated to their butthurt for no bubbles on Texags

f_399

For people that have been, do you just clear out a whole week off to go?

Sunday and Tuesday are guaranteed days TCU will play, anymore after that depends on how they perform those 2 days.