• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

ThisIsOurTime

Did they rush the court?
Of course, it is Tech.

This result is probably a good thing for TCU for Saturday as Tech will be on cloud 9 with this win. May be hard for them to focus and TCU should be locked in for this game as a win would be a huge shot in the arm for the rest of the season. As I said in another thread and seems to be the barometer for TCU this year, if TCU can get off to a good start, all things are possible.

ThisIsOurTime

Looks like they had guards around the court to ensure it didn't happen. Had they not, I guarantee you Tech would've rushed the court. It's what they do, like the sun rising and setting, you can count on Tech rushing the court when they absolutely shouldn't.

Here, is a clip. Obviously you see a number of fans make it on the court but you can see them fencing them off toward the end of it too.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
And we thank you
Hey now... your sample size is like age 23 and under. How many awesome tie combos did you rock at that age my friend?

I bet, despite your consistent practice, I could win a tie-off with you. My half windsor game is stout now that I'm old

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Imagine if you will walking across campus toward frog fountain to see a couple middle aged dudes violently tying their own ties while being cheered on by a crowd.

I'd wonder what had been dropped into my Dr Pepper.
Walking up with a crew like the "gang fight" scene in a Michael Jackson video, or Macklemore's Downtown. The students would be like "what the scheiss is going on here? Is this a prank?"