• The KillerFrogs

2016 NFL Draft

TCUWIN

BearlyAFrog said:
That's not all there is, but it is (was) low hanging fruit. I wonder if the weight loss will fix Gary's hyperhidrosis. If so, that should free up another scholarship position usually occupied by the sweat towel girl.
If Baylor didn't waste a coaching salary on the guy who has to watch the stupid mask-wearing dorks, they might be able to hire another defensive coach. 

TX_Krötenechse

BearlyAFrog said:
That's not all there is, but it is (was) low hanging fruit. I wonder if the weight loss will fix Gary's hyperhidrosis. If so, that should free up another scholarship position usually occupied by the sweat towel girl.
This already-stupid criticism is made even stupider by the fact that GMFP hasn't had a towel girl since 2013

BearlyAFrog said:

TX_Krötenechse said:
This already-stupid criticism is made even stupider by the fact that GMFP hasn't had a towel girl since 2013

and they are athletic trainers not on scholarship, but assisting with football as part of their curriculum.

netty2424

BearlyAFrog said:
You're such a dick. You forget GP was a D1 safety and linebacker. He would knock your head clean off your shoulders. But you wouldn't have the sack to say any of these things to him or anyone else without hiding behind a keyboard. Clown.

nwlafrog

netty2424 said:
You're such a popsicle. You forget GP was a D1 safety and linebacker. He would knock your head clean off your shoulders. But you wouldn't have the sack to say any of these things to him or anyone else without hiding behind a keyboard. Clown.

GlendarrochFrog

TX_Krötenechse said:
You sure about that? I thought I've seen a towel girl following him around every game. Could be wrong, but it would be one of the first times.

Reptilian

Road Trip Frog said:
You sure about that? I thought I've seen a towel girl following him around every game. Could be wrong, but it would be one of the first times.
He is right. Since the last one graduated I believe whoever is deepest in the doghouse carries the towels.

TooColdU

Reptilian said:
He is right. Since the last one graduated I believe whoever is deepest in the doghouse carries the towels.
Some feminists probably complained at first sight of seeing a woman following man around with a water bottle and towel.

Hughes Your Daddy

It sounds like Doctson has been dealing with some foot/Achilles problems. Doesn't appear to be anything serious, but he had to sit out of last week's OTAs, and Gruden has indicated that after he tweaked it again yesterday and was limited today he will sit out this week of practice as well. Hopefully nothing serious or lingering...

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo  1h1 hour ago

Gruden said Josh Doctson hurt his foot yesterday, got X-rays but came back negative. Hoping he'll be back next week.

http://was.247sports.com/Bolt/Injury-report-for-Redskins-rookie-Josh-Doctson-45589479