• The KillerFrogs

2016 NFL Draft

Tom Brown

PapaBear said:
Must not much watch college ball. Maybe watch Mike Evans next time and now many times his vertical leap saved his long balls. Someone's watched me and knows I'm a rape enabler? Please explain your filth?
Evans is a stud, he goes and gets in like Doctson but is much stronger.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
PapaBear said:
Maybe because trashy people keep tossing around things like being a rape enabler? When we'd rather talk sports? TCU has much higher sexual assault and assault cases than Baylor. Who's the enabler? Oh wait do you feel like maybe you had nothing to do with that? Odd...  

Now stop acting special needs and accept that maybe I decided to talk about NFL drafted players in the NFL draft thread.  Maybe I spoke about Coleman being drafted in the NFL, in the NFL drafts thread, because it was in direct response to someone speaking about Coleman being drafted in the NFL, in the NFL draft thread??? Just maybe? Does any of that make sense to you or should we contact TCU and have you mail that deploma back in? You're not really representing the place well if you can't understand why someone would talk about a NFL draft pick that was mentioned by another poster in the NFL draft thread. Lolz
I forgot you have the moral high ground...

Again, answer one simple question: if it was your friend, sister, wife, etc that was raped by ukuawachu, would you still believe Baylor and briles handled everything properly (all 9 times and counting) and would you be angry at everyone involved?

Or ar you more concerned about winning? It isn't about numbers of assaults only. It's about how the victims are treated.

You don't have the moral high ground.

Please answer the question. Or go away because you are a hypocrite.

texas_sicilian

PapaBear said:

That really hurts your feelings doesn't it? Texas is a great rivalry. Everyone brings their game face, has fun, games are exciting, good environment. WVU is the same way. OU too.  BU crowd not wanting anything to do with TCU fans that scream obscenities at players, cuss out fans, and toss statements like "rape enablers" so freely is simply one group not wanting to be associated with another.  Now you could be civil and sportsmanlike and change that or you can continue to say whatever you can muster.  Either way right now you're looked down on because of your actions. 
Suggest you and your program take a long, hard look in the mirror before casting aspersions on others. You have absolutely no leg to stand on... The entire college football world is sick and tired of your teams' seemingly endless string of scandals and deflections. Own up to it and stop trying to redirect the conversation.

I think you'll find people more open to "talking sports" after your program cleans up its crap and your fans stop making excuses. For now, your team has lost an immense amount of respect in the public's eye, and frankly it's sad (or rather scary) that you either don't see it, or refuse to acknowledge it.

TX_Krötenechse

PapaBear said:
Maybe because trashy people keep tossing around things like being a rape enabler? When we'd rather talk sports? TCU has much higher sexual assault and assault cases than Baylor. Who's the enabler? Oh wait do you feel like maybe you had nothing to do with that? Odd...  

It only seems that way because your university is officially unaware of any sexual assaults and therefore doesn't report them

cdsfrog

SuperBarrFrog said:
Josh best value pick in first round?

https://twitter.com/BR_TCUFootball/status/727680252785266690

Seems unlikely. I am probably the biggest Doctson fan homer ever, but Laremy Tunsil has to be the best value pick. #1 overall talent, drafted at 13. Granted Doctson is a MUCH safer pick.

Safest WR pick in the 1st round, Coleman is a huge risk. High upside, downside is he could be worse than Terrance Williams.

jake102

cdsfrog said:

Coleman is a huge risk. High upside, downside is he could be worse than Terrance Williams.

I hate defending Baylor, but I can't fault him for whatever happens in Cleveland. As long as he doesn't get himself in trouble/suspended, his performance is largely hindered by the cluster that is Cleveland QBs

SuperBarrFrog

cdsfrog said:

Seems unlikely. I am probably the biggest Doctson fan homer ever, but Laremy Tunsil has to be the best value pick. #1 overall talent, drafted at 13. Granted Doctson is a MUCH safer pick.

Safest WR pick in the 1st round, Coleman is a huge risk. High upside, downside is he could be worse than Terrance Williams.

Luckily we can all speculate for a few years before we find the answer. Good times!

Hughes Your Daddy

Jake102 said:

I hate defending Baylor, but I can't fault him for whatever happens in Cleveland. As long as he doesn't get himself in trouble/suspended, his performance is largely hindered by the cluster that is Cleveland QBs

While Cleveland is about as bad an organization as exists today, they seem to produce reasonably well at the Wide Receiver position with bottom of the barrel QB talent. Josh Gordon led the league in receiving in 2013 with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden throwing to him. Last year they managed to have nearly two 1,000 yard receivers in Travis Benjamin and Gary Barnidge (mediocre talent, if there ever was any) with Josh McCown and Money Manziel at the helm.

While he has a lot to learn to be NFL ready, he'll easily be their most talented player, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a reasonably decent rookie season (850ish yards, 6ish TDs). It'll help that they should be playing from behind most games. I'd be more surprised to see him flop, although I would enjoy seeing it happen.

netty2424

cdsfrog said:

Way too much drama around Tunsil. He'll end up out of the league in a few years like Gordon from Cleveland.

DaCrief

netty2424 said:
Way too much drama around Tunsil. He'll end up out of the league in a few years like Gordon from Cleveland.
Meh. I kinda like the guy. You can tell he's not a complete [ Arschloch].

netty2424

DaCrief said:
Meh. I kinda like the guy. You can tell he's not a complete Rod Gilmore].
Not sure I can tell that myself. All indications from draft night show he's pretty much a dumb ass. He may not intentionally push limits, but might just be dumb enough to not realize he's pushing the limits.