• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fall Practice Thread

FrogLifeYo

PurplePutt

Sounds to me like Bowen doesn't need to run a fade but just needs to run past the goal line, turn around and jump. Toss it where nobody else can get it like an ally-oop. Only way to stop that is to hold him down and get flagged. TD or 1st down on the 1.

Wondering if he might block a few FGs?

PurplePutt

Bob said:
He can jump and touch his head on the crossbar?  Unbelieeevable!

Top of crossbar is 10' above the ground. I figure the bar is 4 inches in diameter. That would mean the top of his head is about 9'8" above the ground. My arms/palm of hands extend 1' above the top of my head and I am not very tall. That would mean you could throw the ball about 10'8" to 11' high or just below where the top of the of the rectangle on a backboard is. Damn. 

orrwasright

Bowen won the State High Jump title as a junior going 6'10" and this past May he took third (part of a three-way tie with places decided by misses) going 6'9". 

Consider that to jump that height means he has to get his hips well over that height to clear the bar.  I have no doubt his head can hit the cross bar. 

Been awhile since TCU has had this type of freakish athlete at DE.

He did play wide receiver as a sophomore at Newman Smith as well as basketball.  It sounds like a fun idea, but the guys future is rushing the passer if he watch his video.

FrogSwagSurfin

frognutz said:

Umm...no...was referring to swimsuit with high heels, belly button diamond piercing, 6 inch earrings, bleached teeth and hair, and sunglasses.  Or, more simply, Arizona State junior.
Bahaha. And upon graduation she will be living in Vegas working as a cocktail waitress at TAO.

If you all think Tech is slutty and will accept anyone that completes an application anyone, please go see ASU for a weekend. ASU is Tech on steroids.

XIIFrog

DaCrief said:
bret-and-jen-bielema-1.jpg

How???

frognutz said:

Seriously?  I'd be annoyed with that after 4-5 minutes.  10 if drunk.  So, realistically 10.

netty2424 said:
Surprised you'd hang out with him that long even!!

vdowmB.gif

orrwasright

Austintxfrog94 said:

Dude is actually way fatter than that now.  This was his slimmer days.

Anyone else remember that scene in Austin Powers where Austin asks Felicity how it was even physically possible for her to have sex with Fat [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ].