• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fall Practice Thread

TCURiggs

Looks like Porter and Turp must've had big plays, and Tipa apparently has a football:

https://twitter.com/TCUFootball/status/767062835910156288

FrogSwagSurfin

DaCrief said:
As detailed a practice recap as you'll find anywhere.
Good to see Porter smiling. God Tipia is still built like a tall WR. Somebody that supposedly is very accurate with information said that Tipia is still 215lbs (yes I know GoFrogs says otherwise)

ScottPatrick

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Good to see Porter smiling. God Tipia is still built like a tall WR. Somebody that supposedly is very accurate with information said that Tipia is still 215lbs (yes I know GoFrogs says otherwise)

Porter is 6-4/210, Tipa easily 25 pounds heavier.

TCURiggs

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Not according to someone close to the program. He said he hasn't gained any weight since last year.

I believe Jeremy Clark has mentioned that Tipa has put on some weight

4th. down

He's 6'5" and cannot be over 215lbs. This photo is up to date - look again, no way at 235lbs. How can defensive end be his best position? Doesn't seem to make sense, but as always, GP knows.

Punter1

4th. down said:
He's 6'5" and cannot be over 215lbs. This photo is up to date - look again, no way at 235lbs. How can defensive end be his best position? Doesn't seem to make sense, but as always, GP knows.
So...should be play safety, linebacker????

He's a DE...always will be. He reminds me of Chris Piland, R.I.P., who was about 6-5 and I don't think ever got over 230 and had a great career.