• The KillerFrogs

2015–16 Bowl Games Open Thread

Pharm Frog

Seriously...is no producer actually watching and listening to this POS broadcast? They've got to know that their broadcasters cant be heard about 50% of the time.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Pharm Frog said:
Seriously...is no producer actually watching and listening to this POS broadcast? They've got to know that their broadcasters cant be heard about 50% of the time.
Did you guys watch Baylor? I nearly lost my [ Finebaum ].

jack the frog

TxFrog1999 said:
Well that was a give up play by OSU. Why couldn't they have played this way against us?
I still think it was more how we played against them rather than how they played against us. Honestly I have never thought OSU was worth a damn this year, especially on D.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Well, that didn't take long. So, Sex and the City marathon on Oxygen?

facepalm.jpg

LVH

TxFrog1999 said:
Well that was a give up play by OSU. Why couldn't they have played this way against us?

Because Ole Miss doesn't have issues at corner and Treadwell is healthy.

MinFrog

Pretty clear that TCU and bu were the two best teams, then injuries happened.

At least now we can point to consecutive bowls against ole miss when recruiting against OSU.

LVH

PhormerPhrog said:
I am taking great pleasure in what I'm watching. Screw conference allegiances.

Me too. I got into arguments with Oklahoma State fans when I said the Big 12 is sending the wrong team to the Sugar Bowl and they said that just because they got embarrassed at home their last 2 games, doesn't mean they aren't the best option for the Big 12 in this game. 

I am loving every bit of this. I hate Gundy.