• The KillerFrogs

2015–16 Bowl Games Open Thread

Hefley001

LVH said:
Another TD for Ole Miss... eat [Craig James] Oklahoma State, eat [Craig James] Big 12 for taking OKST over us in the Sugar Bowl, eat [Craig James] Gundy, eat [Craig James] media for crowning Oklahoma State's [Rod Gilmore] after they beat us 

I hate OKST... screw conference alliegience. Let the SEC do that crap
Damn, what in the holy hell is wrong with you? You sound salty af about my Pokes.

Hefley001

LVH said:

Me too. I got into arguments with Oklahoma State fans when I said the Big 12 is sending the wrong team to the Sugar Bowl and they said that just because they got embarrassed at home their last 2 games, doesn't mean they aren't the best option for the Big 12 in this game. 

I am loving every bit of this. I hate Gundy. 
?

Pharm Frog

I'm trying to root on the Eers but they are making it tough. Would like to see a win for the couch torchers and Lamberts grandson

PO Frog

PO Frog said:
Maybe he hasn't yet, but failing upward refers to his previous HC jobs. Turned a salty Falcons team into an under .500 team, somehow got the Seattle head job, was awful there, then finds himself the head coach of UCLA. Which of those "successes" do you think disproves my point of failing upwards? All while making about $3 mill a year on average.

And color me less than impressed to almost win 70% of your games (14 of which are non-conference with the best wins against Nebraska) from a recruiting hotbed and dream campus of Westwood. A tackling dummy would have similar results IMO. He's never beaten stanford or Oregon. For cripe's sake, he lost a bowl game to Baylor and got a six year extension. If that isn't failing upwards, I guess we evaluate success and failure differently.
Ahem. I believe my stance on Jim Mora is holding up quite well. Non-humblebump