• The KillerFrogs

1963 TCU baseball jersey and cap on sale at Ebbets Field Flannels

AddRan Clark

Really great to hear. I've been eyeing like some of their Fort Worth Cats merchandise, but it's all a bit pricey. I'm going to have a really hard time not buying this jersey.

MAcFroggy

I literally checked last week to see if they had been added and the tcu one wasn’t There. Christmas present to myself.

Edit: 1963 hat is also available.

Chico Dusty

I know the hat price is steep, but Ebbets Field is the best in the business - and all their hats are handmade in their factory in Seattle. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is top notch. They’re also made from wool, which is expensive. I started a clothing line and we get our hats made from Ebbets Field - and they’re awesome!

Edit - and my product is proudly made in the US, so I’m always supporting other made in US brands and workers.

Last edited:

Tom Brown

I know the hat price is steep, but Ebbets Field is the best in the business - and all their hats are handmade in their factory in Seattle. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is top notch. They’re also made from wool, which is expensive. I started a clothing line and we get our hats made from Ebbets Field - and they’re awesome!

Agreed the fitteds are about a size smaller than your normal. and they are WOOL, you wont wear this to the august september football games.

Chico PM me your clothing line please

Horny 4 Life

Agreed the fitteds are about a size smaller than your normal. and they are WOOL, you wont wear this to the august september football games.

Chico PM me your clothing line please

For clarification, you're saying that the Ebbets Field fitted caps run smaller than their stated size? I really like to order one, but I'm a little concerned about fit.

I measure at a size 7 and 3/4, but I have bought plenty at that size that are too small. I was going to step up to the 7 and 7/8 for this hat.