Punter1

tcudoc said:
No way he could beat Ric Flair.

Or King Kong Bundy....

185px-King_Kong_Bundy.2.jpg

OICU812

steelfrog said:
8 in Dallas.

Good clubs in Dallas include Star Wrestling (Iranians), Dallas Dynamite, Best Trained.  There are clubs in most cities in the state.
You know of anything good in The Fort for kids that young?  My boy's school just had a talent show, and long story short, his singing will not likely fund dado's retirement.  

ross

KMA
glad to hear female wrestling is gaining in popularity
its always been one of my personal favorites,   its the mud i think that makes it so much better

tcudoc

wes said:
Is that all?  I thought there was something 14 of them and F/X was planning a reality show about the family.
It's a several pompous high society little person families of multiples that wrestle.  It's called 19 Real Little Housewives, Big World Federation of Wrestling...and Counting

OICU812

steelfrog said:
Keller WA is one of the best in the state, and is nearby; none in downtown FW proper; several in Arlington; here's an interactive club locater map:

http://www.txusaw.com/findaclub
Thanks very, I will look into the locals and give one a try.  You'll know my boy has tremendous upside if I ever find myself willing to schlep him up to Heller, um, Keller for anything... Maybe by the time he's old enough they will have 35 built.

Deep Purple

wes said:
I thought there was something 14 of them and F/X was planning a reality show about the family.

Actually, ESPN is planning a 30 for 30 doc on his eldest.  It will be called "WWE Smackdown."

brody.jpg