• The KillerFrogs

“Mo Money Mo Problems” Chris Del Conte

Eight

tenor.gif

Double V

At least one radio station down here in ATX claiming the offer is on the table for Urban, and that it would entail a total of $22M/year for his whole staff. I think they said the next closest was Bama or Clemson at ~$17M-$18M. Guessing Urban would keep at least $10M of that for himself.

ALSO, seems to be that they want Urban or bust, and if they can't get him, old Tommy boy will get another year.

Eight

At least one radio station down here in ATX claiming the offer is on the table for Urban, and that it would entail a total of $22M/year for his whole staff. I think they said the next closest was Bama or Clemson at ~$17M-$18M. Guessing Urban would keep at least $10M of that for himself.

ALSO, seems to be that they want Urban or bust, and if they can't get him, old Tommy boy will get another year.

consider the ramifications if that offer is truly real and urban says thanks but no thanks

how many on mensa's staff start looking for jobs elsewhere since they know he is dead man walking, how the heck does he recruit going forward?

tcudoc

East Coast

Tier 1
I've talked to CDC on numerous occasions. All the way through 2016 he seemed excited and motivated by what he was doing at TCU. When I ran into him inside Madison Square Garden at the NIT finals in 2017, he was polite and personable, but looked extremely tired and beaten down. I know nothing, something could have happened between him and the administration, but I thought right then he would soon be leaving for a new challenge. I was thinking he'd head back west, but UT must have really money whipped him.