• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. C

Season tickets

Frogs don’t make a bowl. Embarrassing season, yet we appear to raise tickets 10%. That what y’all are seeing on the renewals? ~ Cranky old man
  2. C

What if we won the natty?

Transfer class would have been epic
  3. C

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

Pearl is “the water” …zero taste, but Lonestar served cold isn’t bad. Weird 20 packs when I was in school. Cheap…you could also get one at the Texas Embassy in London!
  4. C

Pop-up ads.

Thank you!
  5. C

Pop-up ads.

To the owners, designers, etc…. this web experience with pop up ads are a HORRIBLE CX. Invasive, distracting, annoying. I’ve paid for this service and many are likely about to leave and find an alternative. Please consider your membership when making these decisions. Respectfully, your membership.
  6. C

B12/ACC Collective?

2? GA,AL,LSU, Ole Miss, TN, Aggie (talent), UT, Ou… sec has talent in the top half
  7. C

KillerFrogs/FN: TCU Football: What Did We Learn From The Season

This article seems to be trying hard to find the silver lining. Joe should go..
  8. C

Fire Joe Gillespie

I think we are stuck another season. Majorly bummed after watching our D get shredded again and ending in embarrassing fashion with a 69. What a waste of good publicity from last year. Amazing ride, but we are a punchline right now.
  9. C

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

Dykes can prove easily if he’s a true CEO or not after the season with major coaching changes. Every top coach fires people for poor performance and switches schemes when they objectively look at the year and it’s not working (something Gary never did). We will see. I’m bummed we squandered all...
  10. C

Baylor Game Time

Not sure you’ll like the replacement….Blue Bonnet Battle. Aweful.
  11. C

Texas Game Time

The focus should be the tailgate and do I bring lunch or dinner? I bottle of brown water will be there to drown my (likely) sorrows.
  12. C

I'll be damned.

I was impressed how he shifted his eyes and didn’t lock on one read (Morris seems to do). He actually went through them or even gave some misdirection. Great outing. KSU will give him some pressure.
  13. C

ESPN + is showing Texas State @ Baylor

Their O line was a mess. QBs we’re getting lit.
  14. C

Speaking of GP ...

He won’t, and shouldn’t, criticize the current staff. His 4/2/5 was getting shredded at times too. The scheme may work if we sent some stunts and disguised some looks.
  15. C

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

As smug as Utah is, they are an excellent football team and AAU. They are a good add. We also used to have a nice rivalry for MWC Champs
  16. C

Signing day 2023: the early late signing day edition

What happened with Warren Roberson? I still see "verbally committed," yet signing day has past us by. Anyone? Bueller?