• The KillerFrogs

There is nothing redeeming whatsoever about this team or staff

Dogfrog

You keep believing Sonny is anything but average at best - he caught one lucky year with GPs talent and now people like ADJD and fans like you will ride our program to the ground talking about it - this is SD - life time barely over .500 coach that has never coached at B12 level successfully until 1 fluke year
Love GP, he’s the savior of our program, and Sonny may have done it with Gp’s talent, but GP did nothing with that talent.

calisuperfrog

Dykes can prove easily if he’s a true CEO or not after the season with major coaching changes. Every top coach fires people for poor performance and switches schemes when they objectively look at the year and it’s not working (something Gary never did). We will see. I’m bummed we squandered all the good mojo of last year.

Big Frog II

If we had a more seasoned healthy QB this year we may very well be 9-1 or 8-2 at this point. Sadly we don't. Our coaching staff completely whiffed on that this year.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Dykes can prove easily if he’s a true CEO or not after the season with major coaching changes. Every top coach fires people for poor performance and switches schemes when they objectively look at the year and it’s not working (something Gary never did). We will see. I’m bummed we squandered all the good mojo of last year.
He made changes from 2013 to 2014, changes which propelled us pretty danged far. But he would never fire anybody. They either retired or left for other jobs, leaving those who couldn't do their jobs yet stayed on the payroll.