• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Hell's Half Acre California Frogs shirt

I figure this is okay to post since they are a sponsor. In the sea of mostly garbage Fiesta and Championship merch they have been putting out some good stuff to remember these games. I bought the Party in the Desert and I'm very happy with the quality...
  2. S

THT AP First team All American

Throw another award on the pile
  3. S

Caleb Williams voted AP player of the year (Duggan 2nd in voting)

Player (Team-Pos.) Points 1st 2nd 3rd C. Williams (USC-QB) 117 32 8 5 M. Duggan (TCU-QB) 64 6 19 8 C.J. Stroud (OSU-QB) 33 2 9 9 H. Hooker (TENN-QB) 18 2 3 6 S. Bennett (UGA-QB) 7 1 0 4 W. Anderson Jr. (Ala.-LB) 6 1 1 1 D. Maye (UNC-QB) 6 0 2 2 M. Penix Jr. (UW-QB) 5 0 1 3 B...
  4. S

SEC officials for the Fiesta Bowl

They should favor TCU for a better championship match up for Georgia, right? https://www.footballzebras.com/2022/12/2022-23-bowl-officiating-assignments/
  5. S

OSU DT sitting out rest of year to prepare for draft

Seems like OK St still has a lot to play for but good for him and anyone else on a potential TCU opponent that wants to quit early.
  6. S

Marcel Brooks needs surgery, probably done for the year

Gutted for him. He finally gets a chance to play D here, battles back from injury to contribute, and now this.
  7. S

This is the best year of TCU football current students have seen.

This is something I thought about yesterday when they announced the student attendance record. The turn around this year has been invaluable.
  8. S

Reported football stadium/presentation upgrade

Hopefully this means other improvements to the game day experience are coming (more than just wins).
  9. S

Grambling NOT hiring Art Briles as OC

With the Baylor style news dump during the start of WWIII.
  10. S

Casey McDermott Vai signs with Austin's MLR (pro rugby) team

https://www.gilgronis.com/news/ag-rugby-signs-nfl-crossover-casey-mcdermott-vai/ They will play the Dallas Jackals at whatever the Ballpark in Arlington is called now on 4/16
  11. S

NCAA investigating NIL deals at Miami and BYU

Suddenly the NCAA gives a [ Finebaum ] about NIL deals after they've totally lost control. Funny they are worried about deals where everyone gets a share rather than the top guys making millions. Dan Lambert's (Miami booster) response is great: “[Expletive] the NCAA,” Lambert said Friday evening. “I...