• The KillerFrogs

NCAA investigating NIL deals at Miami and BYU

Shorty

Suddenly the NCAA gives a [ Finebaum ] about NIL deals after they've totally lost control. Funny they are worried about deals where everyone gets a share rather than the top guys making millions.

Dan Lambert's (Miami booster) response is great:
“[Expletive] the NCAA,” Lambert said Friday evening. “I would love to sue those scumbags. I hired the pre-eminent attorney in the country on NIL [Darren Heitner] and he crossed every T, dotted every I and they still want to look into it. Maybe [the NCAA is] scared they’re losing their power. They’re all pieces of [expletive].”

Eight

Suddenly the NCAA gives a [ #2020 ] about NIL deals after they've totally lost control. Funny they are worried about deals where everyone gets a share rather than the top guys making millions.

Dan Lambert's (Miami booster) response is great:
“[Expletive] the NCAA,” Lambert said Friday evening. “I would love to sue those scumbags. I hired the pre-eminent attorney in the country on NIL [Darren Heitner] and he crossed every T, dotted every I and they still want to look into it. Maybe [the NCAA is] scared they’re losing their power. They’re all pieces of [expletive].”

hasn't the ncaa already had their arses handed to them enough by miami?

still waiting to hear about the asu investigation