• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Tee Frog

I've gone out of my way to not form an opinion on that. I have no idea other than it's a horrific event for that family and community.
Horrible awful. Just have a hard time believing it didn’t play into some of the stuff over the last few weeks that direction and with lsu regardless of veracity.

ticketfrog123

Then why did TCU offer JS an extension to 2028 that would have made him one of the highest paid coaches in the country?

Talking out of your butt again I see.

didn’t happen unless you’re secretly drew Davison which miraculously drops you lower on the credibility scale…a significant feat

#MemphisForever

T-Ray

Schloss appeared to be unhappy with life. I don't think any amount of money was going to keep him. Looks like he wanted a fresh start, but why oh why did he pick that cult school?

I have been thinking and reading about this all week and that has to be what it boils down to. I would assume he felt a little bad about giving the school that had grown close to him, his family, the shaft. Personally, I would have much rather him come out and said it has been a great ride here, but way too much personal baggage...I'M OUT. I would have been just fine with that.

I can see where that might be a bit off-putting to your new employer, but now the deal is done. Give us something!

I bet he is faced with the dog pile analogy. It really stunk when it was fresh, do I want to stir it up again?

LVH

This is about as close to the truth as it gets. He needed a fresh start somewhere other than Ft Worth. That’s pretty much it.

It's like when Sammy "Roasting Pan" D'Amico left his post as a capo in the Fratelli Crime Family and joined the DeStefano Crime Family instead as a solider instead of a capo. He was OK with moving down the org chart just to start fresh.

tcudoc

You looking to start some??? I figure my wife will eventually fill me in after she watches some documentary about it on the ID or OWN channel.
I don't know the situation at all, but it was tragic. I assume the divorce was happening for some reason and that kind of stuff is common. Had not heard of any rumors, but that is where my mind went when the rumor about him was mentioned. I found an article that said he was a friend of the family. The deceased father had some reason to want her to suffer for the rest of her life and it seems that he accomplished that. The whole thing was very disturbing to read about. I am sure it will be covered on Dateline soon enough.

Pharm Frog

I don't know the situation at all, but it was tragic. I assume the divorce was happening for some reason and that kind of stuff is common. Had not heard of any rumors, but that is where my mind went when the rumor about him was mentioned. I found an article that said he was a friend of the family. The deceased father had some reason to want her to suffer for the rest of her life and it seems that he accomplished that. The whole thing was very disturbing to read about. I am sure it will be covered on Dateline soon enough.

At least one and maybe both of the kids were fixtures around the FL program. Maybe bat boys?

Pharm Frog

Yeah, but he was also "not looking" for another job. Now I have no idea what to believe on whether or not he plays golf or not. Who can you even trust anymore?!??

True. Could have sneaking in 18 at Split Rail or somewhere in disguise. If Split Rail is even open anymore. No idea.

RoyaltyWorePurple

It's like when Sammy "Roasting Pan" D'Amico left his post as a capo in the Fratelli Crime Family and joined the DeStefano Crime Family instead as a solider instead of a capo. He was OK with moving down the org chart just to start fresh.
Your new signature line tells everyone about all they need to know about you.

Pharm Frog

But is that the rumor he was alluding to? Doesn't sound rumor worthy.

I doubt it. There’s been some talk about what was in the suicide note and I expect that’s where the rumors are coming from. Haven’t seen it. Don’t want to read it. And even if I did I wouldn’t form an opinion about its veracity.

Status
Not open for further replies.