• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

netty2424

Baylor where is our conference check?

Oh and Congrats!
[Baylor asshoe]! Don’t be like all the SEC schools not named Alabama.

EDIT: this reads as me calling you a name. I did not. F Baylor is what I typed. Guess that’s now combined to the filter Baylor Asshoe, which gives me a giggle, but makes no sense relative to what is actually typed.

Jet Set Frog

Don't care if you like Trump (even though it just proves you slept through high school government class), my problem is with the Humpers who think it's okay to storm the US Capitol, embrace white supremacy, suppress minority voting, demonise foreign nationals, approve of white cops killing unarmed black men, and the rest of Orange Hitler's bag of tricks including his down play of Covid in early 2020.

Vote for whoever you want, but don't expect others not to question your morality/religious conviction given Trump's inability to care for his fellow men, women, and children on this planet.

I bet you can't find empirical evidence/examples to support even half of those claims above.

The fact that you, a lawyer, would regurgitate this nonsense makes me incredibly fearful about our legal system.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Too many other examples to add but how about just a few more:

April 7 poll:, 60% of Republicans say the 2020 election was stolen from Trump and 55% say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

Tucker Carlson espouses white replacement theory

Voter suppression bills in almost every red state

Ey-_-lrUcAIEsIV

on and on.

Not just one example but an endless litany
I responded to this but decided to delete to avoid turning the greatness of baylortears into a stupid political debate. You be a media/government sycophant. I’m going to laugh at baylor dorks.