• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

LSU Game Attendee

Only within 150' of the polling place and only by specific people. Every state in the union has some form of prohibition of electioneering. That part is absolutely nothing new or suppressive.
Jim Crow only allows Brawndo. For the good of the people, if prohibits water like out of the toilet.
brawndoplate-750x750.jpg

AroundWorldFrog

scheiss everyone, yes everyone, for ruining yet another thread.
Just shameful.
Agree. I tried to stop it, but .....keep forgetting this.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

And that, BTW, describes Baylor fans to a tee.

Last edited:

Purp

Agree. I tried to stop it, but .....keep forgetting this.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

And that, BTW, describes Baylor fans to a tee.
Bill Murray has a great quote along these lines. "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's virtually impossible to win one with a stupid person."

That's why I stay away from Baylor boards.

Mean Purple

How about making it a felony to hand out water to people in long lines
typical liberal with half truths, well, about a quarter truth. It makes it illegal to do electioneering. which is already illegal. It does not make it illegal to pass out water. It states that the people working the election can pass out water. What it prevents is folks handing out water with a campaign logo or pushing campaign stuff inside the line of an election site where that is already prohibited.

Mean Purple

if y'all want to talk about suppression, how 'bout the Waco media still trying to act like that [ Finebaum ] basket Art Briles didn't do anything. Had to stop for fuel on the way back from Austin last night. In Waco. Actually saw someone with one of those CAB tshirts.

East Coast

Tier 1
typical liberal with half truths, well, about a quarter truth. It makes it illegal to do electioneering. which is already illegal. It does not make it illegal to pass out water. It states that the people working the election can pass out water. What it prevents is folks handing out water with a campaign logo or pushing campaign stuff inside the line of an election site where that is already prohibited.
I'm not going to argue about the new Georgia election laws, which I feel are a mixed bag of good and bad. BUT, I will say one thing, if the lines to vote are so long that giving out food and water is an issue, your system is broken. (and I'm not talking about busing people in to vote and feeding them, which sounds like a bribe to me)

go suck it Baylor!!

Frozen Frog

Always fun to throw some water on a Baylor love fest. Explain to them that is good thing that hired a man from a Lutheran so in essence the Lutherans saved the Baptists. Also mention that it is great how Freddie Gillespie learned everything he knows from Carleton, because there is no way a someone from Carleton could ever learn anything at that school that shall remain nameless on I-35.