• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Too many other examples to add but how about just a few more:

April 7 poll:, 60% of Republicans say the 2020 election was stolen from Trump and 55% say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

Tucker Carlson espouses white replacement theory

Voter suppression bills in almost every red state

Ey-_-lrUcAIEsIV

on and on.

Not just one example but an endless litany
question, how much do you know about the actual voting regulations that were changed in the key states, without going through the mandated legislative process? it was even reported by CNN. It is not just Republicans who have concerns about election integrity. Every poll out there shows Democrats do as well.

CryptoMiner

question, how much do you know about the actual voting regulations that were changed in the key states, without going through the mandated legislative process? it was even reported by CNN. It is not just Republicans who have concerns about election integrity. Every poll out there shows Democrats do as well.

Pew research right after the election:

% of voters who say elections in the U.S. this November were run and administered well Note: Based on voters.

Source: Survey of U.S. adults conducted Nov. 12-17, 2020.

PEW RESEARCH CENTER
All voters Very: 35 Somewhat: 24 Total 59

Trump voters Very: 5 Somewhat: 16 Total 21

Biden voters Very: 60 Somewhat: 30 Total 94

And of the few cases of any election fraud over 90% were GOP related, Trump's DOJ said no widespread cases of fraud and his Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) stated “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ”

Mean Purple

%
Pew research right after the election:

% of voters who say elections in the U.S. this November were run and administered well Note: Based on voters.

Source: Survey of U.S. adults conducted Nov. 12-17, 2020.

PEW RESEARCH CENTER
All voters Very: 35 Somewhat: 24 Total 59

Trump voters Very: 5 Somewhat: 16 Total 21

Biden voters Very: 60 Somewhat: 30 Total 94

And of the few cases of any election fraud over 90% were GOP related, Trump's DOJ said no widespread cases of fraud and his Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) stated “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ”
A. noticed you could not man up and answer my question.
B. You claim that percentage of "fraud" were gop related is absolute [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] and made up. Hard to take you seriously when you post social media talking points.

As it goes to your dodge to the fraud line of discussion. There were actually several major cases of fraud that doj admitted they did not look into.
None of that, however, has to do with the more than 200,000 votes illegally cast in part of PA alone. Similar numbers in 2 other key states. Shocking numbers in several others. Which is why they had an order from a Justice to set those aside and ensure they could track the security on them. Which they did not. This is all matter of public record. Folks can go off on other rabbit holes about machines, or even the well credited argument of extreme lack of ballot security (as it ties to what I asked about.) But what cannot be debated is that over a million ballots were cast in violation of the process of those states, as dictated by their law.
Even more of an issue that cannot not be debated is that, waco found a way to darn up a natty title victory. Because baylor sux.

froginaustin

I responded to this but decided to delete to avoid turning the greatness of baylortears into a stupid political debate. You be a media/government sycophant. I’m going to laugh at baylor dorks.

Liked for a refusal to contribute to turning a great baylortears thread into more tiresome politicobabble. Arguments that no one wins, and that make every one look dumber than I hope they are.

Me too, when I used to involve myself in such discussions-- dumb-sounding in internet political arguments, that is.

Purp

Too many other examples to add but how about just a few more:

April 7 poll:, 60% of Republicans say the 2020 election was stolen from Trump and 55% say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

Tucker Carlson espouses white replacement theory

Voter suppression bills in almost every red state

Ey-_-lrUcAIEsIV

on and on.

Not just one example but an endless litany
Nice straw man. Voter registration is a form of legal and long accepted voter suppression. The problem isn't voter suppression. The problem is the need for suppressing illegal votes (preventing voter fraud) without inhibiting anybody from voting legally. None of the state laws passed or proposed violates any of this. If you believe otherwise it's unfortunate and shameful.

CryptoMiner

Nice straw man. Voter registration is a form of legal and long accepted voter suppression. The problem isn't voter suppression. The problem is the need for suppressing illegal votes (preventing voter fraud) without inhibiting anybody from voting legally. None of the state laws passed or proposed violates any of this. If you believe otherwise it's unfortunate and shameful.

They make it more difficult to vote legally and this is despite no significant violations of illegal votes. It is voter suppression.

What is shameful is people who fall for the false narrative and try to act high and mighty about what they know in their hearts is true suppression.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
They make it more difficult to vote legally and this is despite no significant violations of illegal votes. It is voter suppression.

What is shameful is people who fall for the false narrative and try to act high and mighty about what they know in their hearts is true suppression.
Did you look at states like RI and DE or are you just going to stick with the narrative spoon fed to you by your party approved media?

Purp

I hate me for doing this.

"They make it more difficult to vote legally..."

Georgia codified drop boxes (previously illegal), added multiple days of weekend voting, already had free voter IDs... Name a single aspect of that law that suppresses legal voting and makes it more difficult.

"...despite no significant violations of illegal votes."

There are tons of issues with the votes in Georgia and most have to do with the way they were secured. Hundreds of thousands have no chain of custody documentation whatsoever so they can neither be proven legal nor illegal. This is not an insignificant problem.

"What is shameful is people who fall for the false narrative and try to act high and mighty about what they know in their hearts is [the opposite of what they claim]."

Pot, meet kettle.

AroundWorldFrog

Dude, just scheissing stop. This is not your personal political forum. You should read your own signature pic.

AroundWorldFrog

Ha. Ha ha.

So it is OK for others to start a political discussion in this thread but wrong for me to chime in. Exactly....eh. Typical gaslighting and suppressive behavior.
There were a few random comments here and there, not a full scheissing page full of your nonsense. Again, you should read the quote at the bottom of your page because you're one of the most arrogant, know it all pricks on here.

OMG SUPPRESSION!

YA

%
A. noticed you could not man up and answer my question.
B. You claim that percentage of "fraud" were gop related is absolute [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] and made up. Hard to take you seriously when you post social media talking points.

As it goes to your dodge to the fraud line of discussion. There were actually several major cases of fraud that doj admitted they did not look into.
None of that, however, has to do with the more than 200,000 votes illegally cast in part of PA alone. Similar numbers in 2 other key states. Shocking numbers in several others. Which is why they had an order from a Justice to set those aside and ensure they could track the security on them. Which they did not. This is all matter of public record. Folks can go off on other rabbit holes about machines, or even the well credited argument of extreme lack of ballot security (as it ties to what I asked about.) But what cannot be debated is that over a million ballots were cast in violation of the process of those states, as dictated by their law.
Even more of an issue that cannot not be debated is that, waco found a way to darn up a natty title victory. Because baylor sux.
Talk about making up [ Finebaum ] on social media about the election

YA

I hate me for doing this.

"They make it more difficult to vote legally..."

Georgia codified drop boxes (previously illegal), added multiple days of weekend voting, already had free voter IDs... Name a single aspect of that law that suppresses legal voting and makes it more difficult.
How about making it a felony to hand out water to people in long lines