• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

HToady

Not to mention obese nekid women...
The obese nekid women are supposed to be art....meant to repulse you. In a scene just after the intro, Susan talks about how disgusted she is with her show and her art, one of the first indications she's disgusted with her life.

Horny4TCU

cover10.jpg

Tanya Roberts in Beastmaster when the ferrets stole her clothes. It was the first boobs I ever saw in that kind of way.

I miss the 80s and 90s for the gratuitous nudity.

after that, one of the most memorable scenes was in “Just One of the Guys” where she has to convince her friend that she is not a he, but a she, and he doesn’t believe her, so she just HAS to show her boobs to prove it.

Glorious.
Just surfing Netflix and ran across what I think was my first glimpse. aenter the dragon or one of the Bruce Lee movies. I was maybe 12. Watching now

Froglaw

Watched The Assistant yesterday.

Same blond girl that stars as the smart local in Ozark.

You keep waiting for the shoe to drop the entire show.

HG73

Remember, at heart, I'm an old Prog. Thus, big thematics and soundscapes are sometimes very, very appealing...

The original trailer for Cloud Atlas was set to this piece of music, and it really put the hook in me. So, I went and found the album attached: 'Hurry Up, We're Dreaming' from 2011.

Some of my friends have long considered me absolutely hidebound, in that I "don't bother to listen to music from this Century!" To that, I say that this Century has mainly produced a great deal of utterly unlistenable crap. Yet, from time to time, like the thousand chimpanzees on the thousand typewriters, there comes something that catches my fancy...

70's