• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Frog-in-law1995

And elisibeth shue is still a WB. Don't know why but she ge

And Elisabeth Shue still does it for me. <spoiler alert> she may or may not make an appearance -- not like in leaving Las Vegas though sadly

The runaway #1 on my “Friends” list of 5.

Leaving Las Vegas was once in a lifetime, unfortunately. She is now 57 and still hot as balls. I honestly think she’s hotter now than in the original movie.

YA

For the record, Macchio is 60, the actress playing his wife is 42. Clearly a trophy. I want the backstory on Larusso’s first wife.
Diora Baird, another CK actress, is a smoke show
diora-baird-wallpapers-9-8-558x349.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I’ll go ahead & take the obligatory Nerd bullet but still...

Star Trek Discovery is actually pretty good for Season 3 just completed. I admit season 1 was rough out the gate but season 2 was markedly better & now is well on-track with 3 and now announced on the way for Season 4 later this year. Now. If you haven’t watched Any ST then I wouldn’t recommend starting with Discovery but that’s probably not going to happen 55 years later. I thought ST Next Generation also stumbled out of the gate but hit stride by 3 & went on to big success in the 80’s thru season 7 & plenty of films too.

JugbandFrog

And Elisabeth Shue still does it for me. <spoiler alert> she may or may not make an appearance -- not like in leaving Las Vegas though sadly
Man...there are some lines in movies that stick with you and just make you feel BAD.
When Shue got roughes up by those dudes and the taxi driver was being an ahole and said something like “unexpected back door delivery.” What a [ Finebaum ]

the other is at the ens of a movie I won’t name, but just when you think it’s gonne be roses and sunshine, the dude says “Whores don’t get a second chance.”

man.. always hits me with the negative hibby jibby

Ron Swanson

If you haven’t watched The Crown, she plays Margaret Thatcher in the most recent season. Pretty impressive costume/makeup work and she does a good job.

Not the sexiest role, but good nonetheless