• The KillerFrogs

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen.

Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than Patterson. Look at his record as an assistant. Very successful assistant much like Kevin Steele. He will be a better head coach as well. Underneath his big bald head is a great mind for the game. Look at how badly LSU dropped off after he left!

Eight

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen.

Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than Patterson. Look at his record as an assistant. Very successful assistant much like Kevin Steele. He will be a better head coach as well. Underneath his big bald head is a great mind for the game. Look at how badly LSU dropped off after he left!

this is either the worst troll job in history or so awkwardly bad and obvious it is brilliant

either which way scheiss off bear boy

Double D

Tier 1
2020, Coronavirus and Baylor Dan...a match made in heaven. Who woke you up? I thought you were banned? I'll have to start the filter/block thing again. Dam! My dinner is ruined!

2020, Coronavirus and Baylor Dan...a match made in heaven. Who woke you up? I thought you were banned? I'll have to start the filter/block thing again. Dam! My dinner is ruined!

But i’m not wrong about Aranda or Baylor being back in the top 10 as early as next season. You know this and stop changing the subject. Enjoy your dinner.

Paul in uhh

Lose an internet connection for the last few weeks?

asleep003

This OP reminds me of The Donald's thinking ...

SuperTFrog

Just watched the highlights of when Bane single handedly ripped y’alls hearts out when you were #2. You almost came back from a 12 point deficit with 1 minute to go like you almost came back from a 30-0 deficit in football this year. You should feel pretty good that in two sports you almost came back from a huge deficit to beat a really crappy team.

5 out of 6 in football. I think I may just go pour a drink to celebrate.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Just watched the highlights of when Bane single handedly ripped y’alls hearts out when you were #2. You almost came back from a 12 point deficit with 1 minute to go like you almost came back from a 30-0 deficit in football this year. You should feel pretty good that in two sports you almost came back from a huge deficit to beat a really crappy team.

It’s not really a Baylor fan.

Lose an internet connection for the last few weeks?

Actually yes. We moved. I had to choose between Hughsnet

Without Bain that’s a 25 point BU win.

Brog

"First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those."

As a matter of fact, Since we got back in the Big 12, the record is TCU 6, Baylor 4. And all time, it's TCU 55-53.