• The KillerFrogs

AP: TCU chancellor: Gary Patterson apologized for use of racial slur

HFrog1999

I would like to signal how virtuous I am by showing how mad I am about this. To really show how woke I am, I’m going to not buy Season Tickets this year!

GiddyExhaustedAustrianpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Jackson

A little over the top there Wyoming with your outrage! Watch your cartoons, drink your milk and go to bed ok? Run along now.
A little? No alot! This Steelfrog & Wyomingfrog are obviously know it all little people. They’ve probably never made a life changing positive impression on a person in their lives.
“Coach P” keep doing what you do best.....molding boys into men! I’m sure you were well aware of the risk you took when you attempted to teach Dylan Jordan a long over due life lesson. Unfortunately young Jordan‘s issues run too deep and as a result he’ll face a difficult future. There is always a chance that one day he could possibly find his way.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel offers a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and Steel deeply regrets any distress that his comments may have caused you or your family, and Steel hereby undertakes not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

steelfrog

Tier 1
The opening scene alone should have won an Oscar.

Steel agrees. That first scene may be the best first scene of any movie ever.

but then yo follow it up with the basterds story (right into the revenge phase) is great.

also another great movie with Pitt Bernthal and Lebouf is Fury.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I would argue that the first 30-45 minutes of Full Metal Jacket could give it a run for its money.

that’s pretty good too, especially the back story behind Ermey

still, IB just has it all, the acting writing score cinematography — that scene the tension is palpable, the cat and mouse.

A little? No alot! This Steelfrog & Wyomingfrog are obviously know it all little people. They’ve probably never made a life changing positive impression on a person in their lives.
“Coach P” keep doing what you do best.....molding boys into men! I’m sure you were well aware of the risk you took when you attempted to teach Dylan Jordan a long over due life lesson. Unfortunately young Jordan‘s issues run too deep and as a result he’ll face a difficult future. There is always a chance that one day he could possibly find his way.
Jackson, no truer words have ever been spoken.

WyomingFrog is like a little child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know the plot.

Steel is nothing more than a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas. Silent seas filled with dog crap, vomit and pus.

Eight

Steel offers a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and Steel deeply regrets any distress that his comments may have caused you or your family, and Steel hereby undertakes not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

so your normal closing statement except we don't get billed by the hour......which you would if you go figure out how to bill each of us who read one of your posts

steelfrog

Tier 1
so your normal closing statement except we don't get billed by the hour......which you would if you go figure out how to bill each of us who read one of your posts

Oh boy if it were possible to monetize this! Think of the possibilities!

Speaking of which, since Gary's little faux pas, board traffic must really be up