• The KillerFrogs

AP: TCU chancellor: Gary Patterson apologized for use of racial slur

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Could have been worse. Could have been the Milton Hilton.

Just walking down the hall in Milton Daniel was a journey. John Ruthstrom kept a canoe outside of his room (no one said a word). When I was freshman Ken Steel tried to make me change a flat on his car until he got distracted by someone and ran around the corner and up to the freshman floor.

HG73

Jackson, no truer words have ever been spoken.

WyomingFrog is like a little child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know the plot.

Steel is nothing more than a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas. Silent seas filled with dog crap, vomit and pus.
They are the same person.

Steel still liking his own posts?

ifrog

A little? No alot! This Steelfrog & Wyomingfrog are obviously know it all little people. They’ve probably never made a life changing positive impression on a person in their lives.
“Coach P” keep doing what you do best.....molding boys into men! I’m sure you were well aware of the risk you took when you attempted to teach Dylan Jordan a long over due life lesson. Unfortunately young Jordan‘s issues run too deep and as a result he’ll face a difficult future. There is always a chance that one day he could possibly find his way.

It is literally the same poster. It’s been like this for years just different handles. They really don’t bother me, it’s humorous.

Jackson

Please let me clear this up. Thankfully I’m not Steelfrog. I’m a Fan / Supporter via my two lovely daughters who are well educated TCU Alums. Have been an avid reader of this forum for years and will Post occasionally.

HToady

Just walking down the hall in Milton Daniel was a journey. John Ruthstrom kept a canoe outside of his room (no one said a word). When I was freshman Ken Steel tried to make me change a flat on his car until he got distracted by someone and ran around the corner and up to the freshman floor.
Milton Daniel had just been renovated and a pool table / TV room was installed on the third floor when I lived there. This room had a dropped down acoustical ceiling.
Some of the football boys discovered that if you throw the balls hard enough they would penetrate the acoustical tiles but not return. They thought that was a hoot!

06DallasFrog

Please let me clear this up. Thankfully I’m not Steelfrog. I’m a Fan / Supporter via my two lovely daughters who are well educated TCU Alums. Have been an avid reader of this forum for years and will Post occasionally.

Pictures or it's not true? Is this when we say this?