• The KillerFrogs

Lariats 2010

Goo

BTW, RedFrog titled this thread "Lariats 2010" but I just noticed it is actually 2011. He probably got the year wrong because:

(A) He is so rich, he doesn't care what day it is or even what year it is
(B) His so drunk, he forgot what year it is
(C) He is having sex with model in VIP jacuzzi in Vegas and had typo while typing in asian inverted cowgirl
(D) All of the above

BTW, RedFrog titled this thread "Lariats 2010" but I just noticed it is actually 2011. He probably got the year wrong because:

(C) He is having sex with model in VIP jacuzzi in Vegas and had typo while typing in asian inverted cowgirl
(D) All of the above
Does he make it rain in the club too?

BelushiBob

Every person on here who is bashing the Lariats is just jealous that they were not a part of the greatest group to ever come out of TCU. The Lariats are pretty much who 75% of TCU graduates end up working for. They have all the connections and all of the money. Of course that equals the best of the best sorority chicks. If you want to know what I mean just come check out Lot 1 on gameday and you can stare at our wives and girlfriends. Wait, are non lariats and commoners even allowed in Lot 1? If not you can just look up at the club level and luxury suites next year and you will get the idea.

I may or may not know a lot of the guys that cut checks for the stadium. But I'll venture to say they were not Lariats. Maybe they employ some Lariats. Maybe the Lariats were drunk aholes and typically successful people have it together and dont act like that. Lot 1 has some good lookin people but it isnt better than the scene down the hill. And I party at both. Maybe your trapped in the Bushwood CC in Lot 1 and are surrounded by Fives all day and forgot what Dime looks like. They look a lot different then the moms and grandmas in Lot 1.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being

(D) All of the above

the thread's a year old, genius. Check the 1st post.

Deep Purple

For those of you who have no idea what this thread is about....

1) The Lariats were an all-male spirit squad during the 1990s who outfitted themselves with cute little matching cowboy-guy clothes from The Wild West and allegedly took care of the Frog Horn. They usually took care of it by getting so drunk by game time, they generally puked behind it. They were disbanded more than a decade ago (after the 1997 season) for infractions like these and for exhibiting a sense up elitism more worthy of SMU than TCU.

2) As for the Rangers, forget that one. There were never any Rangers. They're actually called the Wranglers, and they're not a spirit squad. These are the Western-dressed guys who pull up the net (south endzone) or retrieve the football from the crowd (north endzone) after a PAT or FG at home games. They have no connection with the Frog Horn, which still suffers from traumatic shock any time a Western-dressed dude approaches.

joejordan

For those of you who have no idea what this thread is about....

1) The Lariats were an all-male spirit squad during the 1990s who outfitted themselves with cute little matching cowboy-guy clothes from The Wild West and allegedly took care of the Frog Horn. They usually took care of it by getting so drunk by game time, they generally puked behind it. They were disbanded more than a decade ago (after the 1997 season) for infractions like these and for exhibiting a sense up elitism more worthy of SMU than TCU.

2) As for the Rangers, forget that one. There were never any Rangers. They're actually called the Wranglers, and they're not a spirit squad. These are the Western-dressed guys who pull up the net (south endzone) or retrieve the football from the crowd (north endzone) after a PAT or FG at home games. They have no connection with the Frog Horn, which still suffers from traumatic shock any time a Western-dressed dude approaches.
They were around in the 80's too. Can't say I actually knew any, and I knew just about everyone. It's a small school after all.

PurplePutt

The Vigilantes had a lot more TCU school spirit.

For any of those old enough to remember--Were the Vigilantes the guys who carried "The Corps is Full of Worms" sign in front of the Aggie section of the stands in about 1970? Am I embelishing or do I remember Aggies pouring onto the field? I do remember we beat them in 69,70, 71, and 72 (I think). Then the Frogs got really bad and for a lot of years.

HFrog1999

tenor.gif